Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LOBSTAH QUEST Part 7 : JL/JT Experience - Beat Up in Bethel Maine

LOBSTAH QUEST Part 7 : JL/JT Experience - Beat Up in Bethel Maine

With the exception of the one road day we had that took us up to the top of Mount Washington, pretty much everyday of Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels, proved to be more of a challenge than the day before. Day 5 would be no exception to the rule. As we would come to find, the owners of the historic Sudbury Inn, our home in Bethel, Maine, were also owners of private property nearby and it contained some of the best wheeling in all of New England. It would be here that we really got to put our Jeep JT Gladiators, JL Wranglers and WARN winches to the test. It would also be where Cindy and I would do our very first body damage, most in our group would at least take out a tail light and Synergy... well, you'll just have to see for yourself.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    We hope you've been enjoyed watching EVO, Synergy, Skyjacker, PSC, JKS, Tactical Off Road, Hi-Lift, all the participants and of course, yours truly taking on some of the fun trails the east coast has to offer. If you haven't done so already, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
    If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do take a guess as to how long Part 8 will be and post up your answer here. The person who gets the closest will WIN. Good luck to you!

SHOTGLASSES SMALL.jpg

UPDATE: And the person who came the closest to guessing the time on Part 8 is...

Quote Originally Posted by gatorator View Post
    Gotta pay attention or lose count of the scorecard,

Part 8 27:37
    Congratulations!

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JL/JT Experience sponsors.

Probably my favorite video in the series so far. You guys captured some awesome shots! Lol at BBG
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Nothing but a Thing 2007 JKU CANADA's Avatar
    I will be watching tonight, Glad to see there is gonna be a part 8. Keep them coming, Also great work and thanks for all of the great videos. Ill have to guess 29:36
    2018 sting gray JL Sport
    SOLD my O7 JKUX

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Probably my favorite video in the series so far. You guys captured some awesome shots! Lol at BBG
    LOL - thanks! We were just bummed that we couldn't capture it all. There was just so much going on everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 JKU CANADA View Post
    I will be watching tonight, Glad to see there is gonna be a part 8. Keep them coming, Also great work and thanks for all of the great videos. Ill have to guess 29:36
    Awesome! Hope you enjoy it

Wow, that was a very difficult trail with the wet leaves and clay type soil. You guys and Cindy sure gave it a go. Thank you for the excellent footage showing just how tough that trail was. Sorry to see all the damage. I'm sure there was some underneath as well.

You did make it entertaining plus Cindy did a great job of driving.
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Useful Links:

Who needs tail lights anyway??

Cindy can drive!! She isn’t scared of that right pedal!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
    Wow, that was a very difficult trail with the wet leaves and clay type soil. You guys and Cindy sure gave it a go. Thank you for the excellent footage showing just how tough that trail was. Sorry to see all the damage. I'm sure there was some underneath as well.

You did make it entertaining plus Cindy did a great job of driving.
    The day someone invents quick pop off pop on tail light assemblies that can be taken off in seconds when crawling will make a few bucks......

and long wheel base ftw in a few aspects, especially with Cindy behind the wheel
    Last edited by gatorator; 11-01-2019 at 05:35 PM.

Wow!! Another epic trail back East!! Awesome video!!! Poor Cindy you’re still the best driver I know girl! The carnage in this one.. dang. Looked like everyone had a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two
    My guess for Part 8 is 31:00 min. Now the CA rigs need to get those brake lights fixed before they get to the CA state line. You know how our state is. Lots of carnage this day.
    Last edited by naysjp; 11-01-2019 at 05:48 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast