Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : SEMA 2019 - DAY 2 / EVO Manufacturing / DECKED / AEV

VIDEO : SEMA 2019 - DAY 2 / EVO Manufacturing / DECKED / AEV

To kick off our second day of the 2019 SEMA Show, Cindy and I made our first stop over at EVO Manufacturing. This was their first time displaying at SEMA and as luck would have it, they brought out their brand new Jeep JT Gladiator Sport known as, JT-1. In addition to the Double Throw Down suspension system, long arms, Quarter Pounder front bumper with stinger, roof rack and bed rack they had installed, they were also showing off their all new and badass carbon fiber Rubicon fenders. Our next stop was over at DECKED where we got to see some of the cool new accessories they were introduction to the hugely popular truck bed storage system and finally, we said hello to AEV and got a run down of what they've released for both the JT Gladiator and JL Wrangler. We hope you enjoy.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed seeing our video coverage of SEMA 2019, please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel so that you can get all our updates!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

Mel's JT is fabulous...and AEV got me into Jeeps with the Brute; only makes sense they will do well with the JT as well...

As far as the stove on the Decked system is concerned...if you turned it around, you could more easily access it from the side of the tailgate.

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    How did Leer underestimate the JT??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

Quote Originally Posted by piginajeep View Post
    How did Leer underestimate the JT??

No shit. Along with others. If only Jeep had trucked around in the last 3 decades.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Melís rig is Awesome... 3 day build! Wow. AEV is not my style, but their stuff has always looked top notch to me. Iím still laughing at the D-Bag.

EVO is so bad ass Wow. This whole coverage should have been EVO exclusive
    AEV definitely a top notch company, would like to hear more suspension reviews down the road

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Great coverage. AEV brought up a great point on the rear end bounce. We notice it for sure even on our sport (no homo). We lowered the tire pressure and it helped for sure but it's still slightly there. Nothing worth really complaining about but if they're able to fix it, that is cool. Truthfully, I didn't expect Cadillac ride comfort on a Jeep.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Melís rig is Awesome... 3 day build! Wow. AEV is not my style, but their stuff has always looked top notch to me. Iím still laughing at the D-Bag.
    Iím not sure how he said it with a straight face.

I personally love the factory look of AEV bumpers. They are the best at making parts look factory.

2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

Great video. Thanks for the coverage.
    You guys are not helping with my JT itch.
    en hopup veritas

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast