Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : SEMA 2019 - DAY 4 / AFE / Rancho / Tuffy / Synergy & MORE

VIDEO : SEMA 2019 - DAY 4 / AFE / Rancho / Tuffy / Synergy & MORE

Our final day at the 2019 SEMA Show was a busy one for us as we tried to get in as many manufacturers as we could before everything came to an end. To kick off our day, we ran over to Central Hall, the main hall or what I like to refer to as the epicenter of the show and to meet up with aFe Power who wanted to show us their new coilovers, bypass shocks, air intake system, exhaust systems and even a cool new grill insert that comes complete with off-road lights. From there, we cross the hall and made a quick stop over at S&B to see if they did anything new with the particle separator they showed off last year and then headed over to our good friends at Rancho to see what they had on display for the Gladiator truck. After paying a quick visit over at Tekton tools, we made our way back in to the Off-Road Hall and hooked up with Tuffy Security to see the storage box and bed cover they got a couple awards for and then wrapped up our day at Synergy where we got a close up look at their awesome 2-door JL Wrangler with long arm kit installed. Whew! We hope you enjoy

BUY TEKTON TOOLS: https://www.tekton.com/?rfsn=2761335.c8d702

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed our videos, Cindy and I would love it if you'd please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel! Of course, doing so will always keep you up to date with all our newest releases. Thank you.
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

Lol.

Eddie: "Is this legal in California?"

AFE: "No, it's legal in 49 states."

Fucking California never wants to play ball
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Lol.

Eddie: "Is this legal in California?"

AFE: "No, it's legal in 49 states."

Fucking California never wants to play ball
    LOL - okay, so it was a loaded question.
    So glad I no longer live in that fricken state.

That Tekton warranty is amazing too. Doesn't matter if you're the original purchaser or not, no proof of purchase required, etc. Sounds like they stand behind their products.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    That Tekton warranty is amazing too. Doesn't matter if you're the original purchaser or not, no proof of purchase required, etc. Sounds like they stand behind their products.
    Yeah, talked to them for a bit and they're pretty damn confident in their tools. They stand behind them more than Craftsman these days. For the warranty alone, I'll continue to buy their stuff.

Nothing but a Thing Honor2afault's Avatar
    Another year of amazing coverage, videos, perspectives and, valued, opinions of all things Jeep related. You both are great. Thank you for all the effort and passion that you bring to us. There simply isn't enough positive to be said about the quality of everything you both do.
    I look forward to the next installment of Wayalife.
    Courtesy is given. Respect is Earned.

Great coverage you two! Lots of cool stuff.

Fresh Catch
    Thank you for the great coverage! I have been watching a lot of your videos and I have learned a ton. Thank you both. Hope you had fun at the show.

Some two door love.... yeah

Thanks for the coverage. I am still on the fence on the JT, but it was interesting to see how the industry as a whole seems to have moved fast with aftermarket offers. For the record, you finished with a two door....
    2016, JK Rubicon, Granite Crystal Metallic (2 Dr)
    2000, TJ Sport, Flame Red: Retired

Fresh Catch
    Very informative, hoping to retire soon and leave California. My piggy bank isn't going to survive Eddie's SEMA coverage

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast