Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: LOBSTAH QUEST Part 8 : JL/JT Experience - The End of Our Quest

That was wicked lobstah good...and Dave will not be digging my gas line trench...

Finally Lobstah!!!!(Nice boat too)

Quesion for the KMC guys! is KMC distributed in europe as i would like to buy a set of XD229 MACHETE CRAWL!!!
    Just a 2.8 four banger diesel Jk Sahara with aev 2.5 dualsport xt lift and premium bumper and Cooper STT Pro in 33"......

That was a great video! What an awesome way to wrap up that adventure. That tire hill was different.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I must say that rocky mountain park seems like it's from another planet. Looks like another great day. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

So many half naked dudes.

Rated PG13.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

What a really neat trip. Looked like a lot of fun and some crazy tough trails. Add in the fall beauty, and it is just that much better. Too bad you were fogged in at the top. Probably an awesome view.

I’m glad you guys were part of this trip, so we could enjoy it. The official videos were nowhere near as entertaining. Or as long.
    Matt

Do the speed bumps at the mall count as crawlin?

N.S.D.Q.!

18 JLUR -white, 13 JKUR - white (gone), 09 JKUR - white (sold), stock 85 CJ7 - red
    6 other 4x4 trucks (but only have 1 now).

Knows a Thing or Two
    FaNtAsTiK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Always look forward to your epic adventures. Once again, you guys didn't disappoint.

I'm glad you didn't get taken out on that one full-send moment.

It was really cool seeing some east coast wheeling spots... I didn't think the variety of terrain was as good as it is. Thanks for taking us along!
    LOL!! Fortunately, the bushes I jumped into were soft. Could have been bad for sure

What sucks about the east coast is that they have really fun wheeling and in beautiful locations but they're far and few between and most all of it is on private land. You can't just pick up on a Tuesday morning and say I wanna hit the trails. It really is a bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Primo82 View Post
    Awesome series Cindy and Eddie, thank you for taking us along. Love watching the new toys get torture tested!
    LOL! So glad you had fun watching this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    That was wicked lobstah good...and Dave will not be digging my gas line trench...

Quote Originally Posted by frenchjk View Post
    Finally Lobstah!!!!(Nice boat too)

Quesion for the KMC guys! is KMC distributed in europe as i would like to buy a set of XD229 MACHETE CRAWL!!!
    KMC is owned by WheelPros and I would think you should be able to find distribution of them somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear_JKU View Post
    That was a great video! What an awesome way to wrap up that adventure. That tire hill was different.
    Oh yeah, it's actually a good thing we went down the tires. If we tried going up it, there would have been a lot more carnage. They're just bad news and I typically avoid them.

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    I must say that rocky mountain park seems like it's from another planet. Looks like another great day. Thanks for sharing!
    Another planet or another dimension in the Twilight Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    So many half naked dudes.

Rated PG13.

Quote Originally Posted by RMC2 View Post
    What a really neat trip. Looked like a lot of fun and some crazy tough trails. Add in the fall beauty, and it is just that much better. Too bad you were fogged in at the top. Probably an awesome view.

I’m glad you guys were part of this trip, so we could enjoy it. The official videos were nowhere near as entertaining. Or as long.
    Thank you. We're humbled that you would say as much.

Quote Originally Posted by naysjp View Post
    FaNtAsTiK!!!!
    Awesome

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Finally caught up on this last part. The most epic of all the events you’ve covered to date. Looking forward to many more. Seeing Randy and Harris and some of the others in nearly every one just proves how much of a family it really is. Dave is a character all on his own. We talk a lot about being spoiled out west here with all the great wheeling but I think the North East can say the same thing. Well done guys!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast