Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : A FAR BETTER TRACK BAR - Synergy Adjustable Front Track Bar INSTALLATION

Your timing is perfect for this video. I had already decided on installing the synergy LA for my JK and was planning to go with a synergy track bar. Love the on-vehicle adjustability, and I've heard the DDBs help with NVH vs. johnny joints. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Now i just need to save up some coin...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    I like this and no maintenance is a bonus. wonder if the bonded layers of urethane squeak like the regular polyurethane bushings.

It's time to replace the JK stock track bar or bushings, I'm tired oh hearing them squeak like hell when cold.
    So far so good from what I've seen. No squeaking what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    I put Synergys track bar on my JK a few months back... Nice bar... I didn’t get the fancy bushing though.
    LOL - I'm sure what you have is still a good track bar

Quote Originally Posted by nmwranglerx View Post
    Beefy looking track bar. I do have a related question. Are raised front track-bar mounts and flipped drag links a thing of the past, as in, not really needed on the JL? If not, is a flipped drag link something you see in the future?
    With over 3.5" of lift, I would still recommend a drag link flip and track bar relocation. Currently, I have my JL set at about 3" of lift.

Quote Originally Posted by CalSgt View Post
    Synergy DL is flippable & they are getting ready to release a raised track bar bracket. Steermarts already has a raised track bar bracket available but they don't have the best rep around here.
    To be fair, SteerSmart doesn't have a good rep her for a good reason and really, it's all they're own doing. Plus, after seeing their lame ass TRE break on the Rubicon, there's no way I'd be running their stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Woodsman View Post
    Your timing is perfect for this video. I had already decided on installing the synergy LA for my JK and was planning to go with a synergy track bar. Love the on-vehicle adjustability, and I've heard the DDBs help with NVH vs. johnny joints. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Now i just need to save up some coin...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Awesome! Glad we could share this with you

I'm thinking of swapping the factory TB & DL with these Synergy pieces along with installing their sector shaft and TB brace. While I'm not experiencing death wobble, I've never been happy
    with the shudders I get in the front end when hitting bumps in the road. Really, it's my only complaint with my JL. Thanks for the write-up!
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...build-of-Gruff

Gruff 2014 JKU Moneypit
    Badger 2019 JLUR waiting for scraps

As Eddie mentioned there should be no squeaking with this style of bushing.

Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    I like this and no maintenance is a bonus. wonder if the bonded layers of urethane squeak like the regular polyurethane bushings.

It's time to replace the JK stock track bar or bushings, I'm tired oh hearing them squeak like hell when cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    I'm thinking of swapping the factory TB & DL with these Synergy pieces along with installing their sector shaft and TB brace. While I'm not experiencing death wobble, I've never been happy
    with the shudders I get in the front end when hitting bumps in the road. Really, it's my only complaint with my JL. Thanks for the write-up!
    On the JL? I think I can make you a deal on that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you for the video...Synergy makes solid, quality products...I have several of their tb's, tr's and braces on my jeeps...

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    On the JL? I think I can make you a deal on that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    LOL, I had you in mind. As soon as the damn JK quits bleedin me....
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...build-of-Gruff

Gruff 2014 JKU Moneypit
    Badger 2019 JLUR waiting for scraps

Love your installation videos. So easy to follow along. Are you guys going to do a trackbar brace on your JL?

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Yeah, the JL isn't exactly the tightest when it comes to the front end. Was never really thrilled with the OE components.

Quote Originally Posted by Rancho View Post
    As Eddie mentioned there should be no squeaking with this style of bushing.
    Yup, still running a Rancho rear track bar and it's quite as can be. The new DDBs are pretty amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by DMF View Post
    Love your installation videos. So easy to follow along. Are you guys going to do a trackbar brace on your JL?
    Yup. That video should be coming soon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast