Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: JL JOURNAL : Synergy Front Track Bar Reinforcement & Sector Shaft Brace INSTALL

Quote Originally Posted by JYough View Post
    Good info! Got my dad to order this and the synergy trac bar for his jl due to death wobble and it’s stock! Ordered from exodus today hopefully this fixes it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    You were one of the last to get it. This part went on nationwide backorder Monday afternoon. We were one of the last few to have any. I know Poly Performance had a few more yesterday but when I tried to order them they said they were already dedicated to someone else, not sure who though. Be January before they’re back in stock and Dave doesn’t think the next run will cover the back order.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    You were one of the last to get it. This part went on nationwide backorder Monday afternoon. We were one of the last few to have any. I know Poly Performance had a few more yesterday but when I tried to order them they said they were already dedicated to someone else, not sure who though. Be January before they’re back in stock and Dave doesn’t think the next run will cover the back order.

While I want one too, that's a great problem for synergy to have, sure they will be on and off for a bit of time. Kinda shows how many people are having steering issues

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post

Glad I talked him into it! Thanks bubba!

I finally was able to watch this...very good install video. I have this brace on all three of my jeeps...

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    I feel like you didn’t swear nearly as much as the rest of us would have during this install. I mean... at least make it look hard.

Nothing but a Thing nmwranglerx's Avatar
    Nice video as usual Eddie even when your sick!!! I've got the crud right now and the last thing I want to do is work on the jeep in the cold, lol. Got a question for you....what model Milwaukee right angle drill is that at around 17:30 in your video? Seems pretty handy for tight spaces. I already have the fuel 1/2" impact and love it but it's not the most compact thing for sure.
    "all roads lead somewhere" -anonymous

Nothing but a Thing nmwranglerx's Avatar
    Never mind...I found the answer in the Tools & Maintenance area of the forum...Should have known, you'd have tackled this already
    Last edited by nmwranglerx; Yesterday at 12:02 AM.
    "all roads lead somewhere" -anonymous

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234