Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: JL JOURNAL : Synergy Front Track Bar Reinforcement & Sector Shaft Brace INSTALL

Quote Originally Posted by SwissSteph View Post
    Thank you for your response and your help. I just looked by putting my "eye" over my wheel and I really had the impression that it couldn't pass even impossible to put a socket wrench in!?
    Hmm, there have been a ton of people who've installed this without any problems. But, okay. Put your Jeep on jack stands, remove the front tires and allow your front axle to droop all the way down. That will extend the coils and that will allow you to work between them.

Thank you for your response.

I read a commentary on Quadratec and then I looked it up on my Jeep. When in doubt, I watched your video again (again, bravo for all your videos) to see that on yours, you no longer had the coil spring.

I am more reassured now
    JL Wrangler Rubicon - Hella Yella - 2.2 Diesel ... For my messages and comments on this forum, sorry for my poor English

- 2.5" ICON lift + 315/70/17 BFGoodrich Mud-KM3
    - Tazer JL Mini
    - DTE PowerControl
    - DTE PedalBox
    - AFE Filter ... before K&N

I have to say thank you to both Eddie and Cindy for making such a great walk through. My buddy has been having some issue with his JL steering so I picked up a sector shaft brace from Bubba. Makes the install so easy when I can stream my phone to my TV in the garage and just pause and play the video during the install. It was really nice to be told tool sizes and torque spec making it such a simple install. I really appreciate the hard work you both put in for all us. If I ever get the chance to meet you both in person drinks are on me.

Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    I have to say thank you to both Eddie and Cindy for making such a great walk through. My buddy has been having some issue with his JL steering so I picked up a sector shaft brace from Bubba. Makes the install so easy when I can stream my phone to my TV in the garage and just pause and play the video during the install. It was really nice to be told tool sizes and torque spec making it such a simple install. I really appreciate the hard work you both put in for all us. If I ever get the chance to meet you both in person drinks are on me.
    You're too kind and we're just glad that we can be of help to people like you and your friend. Would be great to meet you in person if only for the drinks! j/k

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345