Did i miss something???

robx251

Caught the Bug
I have been busy looking at houses and moving for the last 3 months, but I have noticed a decided lack of Jet Li on here lately and in the last videos, I know that Eddie is working on the JT and that Moby is out at Motech, getting revamped with the new 9 or 10 spd Auto... cant wait to see how that turns out. :thumb: but I haven't even seen Jet chilling out in the back ground of some of the other videos.. Did Eddie and Cindy get rid of Jet? He was so young.... :tearsdrip: Hopefully it was just an oversight on my part

jdofmemi

☝️That was the recent post o was thinking of also.

What an amazing set of pictures out in the snow.

It has to be tough to decide which awesome Jeep to drive.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I have been busy looking at houses and moving for the last 3 months, but I have noticed a decided lack of Jet Li on here lately and in the last videos, I know that Eddie is working on the JT and that Moby is out at Motech, getting revamped with the new 9 or 10 spd Auto... cant wait to see how that turns out. :thumb: but I haven't even seen Jet chilling out in the back ground of some of the other videos.. Did Eddie and Cindy get rid of Jet? He was so young.... :tearsdrip: Hopefully it was just an oversight on my part

Man I hope they don’t get rid of him for some time. If they decide to I may have to look into it...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL - nah, he hasn't gone anywhere and being that he still fits in the front garage, he's kind of become our daily driver. If anything, I'm having a hard time not wanting to get him up on 40's :cheesy:

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
LOL - nah, he hasn't gone anywhere and being that he still fits in the front garage, he's kind of become our daily driver. If anything, I'm having a hard time not wanting to get him up on 40's :cheesy:

Good to hear! I kind of like the idea of him being on 37s and wheeling with all the guys on 40s. Plus it seems like more of a Jeep that the average Joe can afford on 37s.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom