Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Please Don't be THIS GUY and try to be Understanding Regarding WAYALIFE Decals

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Woodsman View Post
    So that makes your behavior right?

Since you are the administrator of this forum and the business owner, yes, you should be held accountable for remaining professional. Aside from that point, the moment you posted this guy's personal information in a thread intended to humiliate him, you opened yourself up to harassment charges, consumer protection violations, and privacy law issues. I'm sure it was just an oversight originally, but it's strange that you continue to defend your actions after being called out - just blur the guy's details and move on.
    Were you a hall monitor in school?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Who really didn’t see that coming? He’s so full of shit I bet his eyes are brown

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I really wasn't sure where this thread was going at first...gotta say. I was kinda bored at first...shit happens. It's a fuckin sticker, but DAMN!!! Great entertainment first thing in the a.m. he called him yellow!!!?? Ain't heard that in forever! Lmao guess he got offended by the verbal kung fu! Priceless!! Carry on

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678