Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 73

Thread: Please Don't be THIS GUY and try to be Understanding Regarding WAYALIFE Decals

  1. #51
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    54,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Snboarder113 View Post
    If your purpose for sharing this is to educate people you’ll gladly help take care of problems and not for shaming the guy for his overreaction you might wanna drop his name and email and blur the address on the original post before someone signs him up for free viagra and enlargement pills.
    Sorry for missing your post. I only now saw it thanks to Noble Woodsman. That being said, at that point and time, I really couldn't give a fuck about this guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noble Woodsman View Post
    This^^^.

    Additionally, continuing to post the ongoing dialog with the customer may not be the best decision either, as it is no longer relevant to the initial announcement.
    Being that you're an active forum member, I'll try to be polite with you. With that said, let me assure you that if I wanted your advice, I would be sure to ask for it.

  2. #52
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    54,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Um, why not? Eddie has always believed in doing things out in the open. I appreciate that about him, and about the way he runs this forum.

    I’m sure that he appreciates your pointers though since he has only been running forums for about 20 years.
    Thank you.

  3. #53
    Caught the Bug bonedoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bangor, PA
    Posts
    92
    You can't please everyone sir. There will always be an asshole out there....actually...probably many but either way.
    Next time he comes at you with an insult or threatens his Brothers in Arms, remind him that if it wasn't for us he would be speaking German.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '08 Sahara JKU
    5.5" Rock Krawler lift with 2.0 reservoir shocks
    37" Cooper Discoverer STT tires
    OrFab front and rear bumpers with Teraflex HD hinge and tire carrier
    4.88 gears, ARB air lockers, ARB diff covers, onboard air, Rubicon transfer case

  4. #54
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    54,851
    Quote Originally Posted by bonedoc View Post
    You can't please everyone sir. There will always be an asshole out there....actually...probably many but either way.
    Next time he comes at you with an insult or threatens his Brothers in Arms, remind him that if it wasn't for us he would be speaking German.
    LOL - believe me, that thought had crossed my mind many a times while responding to him.

  5. #55
    Knows a Thing or Two Edwrds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    950

    Please Try to be Understanding Regarding WAYALIFE Decals

    So I wonder if he always sucks a dick when he doesn’t get his way. Idiots!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    2016 JKU

  6. #56
    Hooked Noble Woodsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Um, why not? Eddie has always believed in doing things out in the open. I appreciate that about him, and about the way he runs this forum.

    I’m sure that he appreciates your pointers though since he has only been running forums for about 20 years.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    I'm just saying if shaming is the goal, then the follow up emails might be better suited to a different thread, since the original point of this thread was to make an announcement.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

  7. #57
    The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs
    Posts
    11,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble Woodsman View Post
    I'm just saying if shaming is the goal, then the follow up emails might be better suited to a different thread, since the original point of this thread was to make an announcement.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Who’s forum is this ??


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

  8. #58
    Hooked Noble Woodsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Sorry for missing your post. I only now saw it thanks to Noble Woodsman. That being said, at that point and time, I really couldn't give a fuck about this guy.



    Being that you're an active forum member, I'll try to be polite with you. With that said, let me assure you that if I wanted your advice, I would be sure to ask for it.
    Posting the name, mailing address, and email of a former customer on a public internet forum is a far worse offense than any angry email exchange. Refusing to blur out that information is unprofessional and in very poor taste.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

  9. #59
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    54,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble Woodsman View Post
    Posting the name, mailing address, and email of a former customer on a public internet forum is a far worse offense than any angry email exchange. Refusing to blur out that information is unprofessional and in very poor taste.
    LOL Since you seemed to have missed it, this asshole threatened me with physical violence and all you seem to care about is me being "unprofessional". Cool, I tired to be nice but now I'm just gonna tell you to go fuck yourself

    Don't like it? Don't have to be here.

  10. #60
    Old Timer benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    3,546
    Dont be an asshole, don't get put on blast; it's that simple

    Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wayalife decals
    By MSJKU11 in forum Announcements & Support
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-01-2017, 03:38 AM
  2. Wayalife Decals
    By AllAmericanInfidel in forum Forum Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-27-2014, 04:37 PM
  3. 3 NEW WAYALIFE Decals Now Available!!
    By wayoflife in forum Announcements & Support
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-23-2014, 08:49 PM
  4. NEW WAYALIFE Decals Now Available!!
    By wayoflife in forum Announcements & Support
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 01:25 PM
  5. Wayalife Decals
    By RockIt Man in forum General Jeep Stuff
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 06:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS