Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: CB BAR Aux Switch Mount : SWITCH PROS 8 or 12 Switch Panel + CB Radio Relocation

  1. #11
    Living the WAYALIFE wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    10,324
    Makes slot of sense trying to get your finger on the button. I see you’ve added a few more accessories to it


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  2. #12
    Nothing but a Thing Red Knight15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,159
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    WooHoo - Just got a small package from Switch Pros and in it was their new RCR-Touch plate that goes over the SP-9100!

    Attachment 353034

    As you can see, it just snap on and creates recesses that make it easier to activate the switches when driving hard and fast though the desert.
    I just ordered me a CB bar.


    Sent from Lookout Mtn.

  3. #13

  4. #14
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    nh
    Posts
    1

    Radio Types

    Hello All,

    What radio type is recommended for best connection with other users?

    Have Fun,
    Sean

  5. #15
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    56,124
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnur View Post
    Hello All,

    What radio type is recommended for best connection with other users?

    Have Fun,
    Sean
    It really depends. I typically like a CB radio like a Cobra 29 especially being that they're affordable and a lot of people have them. However, lately, a lot of the runs we've been going on have all been with Race Radios so, there's that.

  6. #16
    Living the WAYALIFE JAGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    11,311
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    It really depends. I typically like a CB radio like a Cobra 29 especially being that they're affordable and a lot of people have them. However, lately, a lot of the runs we've been going on have all been with Race Radios so, there's that.
    Do you have both installed on your CB bar? Or are you using a handheld race radio?
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

  7. #17
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    56,124
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Do you have both installed on your CB bar? Or are you using a handheld race radio?
    On our JL, I've got a Cobra 29 on the CB BAR and then I just use a hand held race radio. On our JT, I do the opposite.

  8. #18
    Living the WAYALIFE JAGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    11,311
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    On our JL, I've got a Cobra 29 on the CB BAR and then I just use a hand held race radio. On our JT, I do the opposite.
    Cool. Mind sharing your race radio selections for both options? Not sure you’ve posted those up in a while.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

  9. #19
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    56,124
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Cool. Mind sharing your race radio selections for both options? Not sure you’ve posted those up in a while.
    For the race radio, I use a Icom, same as what EVO uses. I bought mine here but you'll need to program in your channels: https://amzn.to/2EhZRGj

    As far as CB's go, I've been using this: https://amzn.to/3hPs5Ww

  10. #20
    Nothing but a Thing MericaMade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    2,037
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    WooHoo - Just got a small package from Switch Pros and in it was their new RCR-Touch plate that goes over the SP-9100!

    As you can see, it just snap on and creates recesses that make it easier to activate the switches when driving hard and fast though the desert.
    Thats nice! I need to pick one up for the 9100.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by MericaMade; Today at 03:34 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Switch-Pros SP8100 Switch Panel Demo Video
    By Switch-Pros in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2015, 08:50 PM
  2. Switch-Pros switches mounted to Daystar dash switch panel?
    By jared181920 in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-13-2015, 03:55 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-14-2015, 05:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS