IMG_2718.jpg Looking for some help if anyone can tell me what this rubber piece is called or where I could order a new one? I live in Canada. It doesn’t seal properly and I’ve noticed water leaking into the engine bay around the hinge. Additionally the foam thing on the inside of the fender under the hinge assembly is soaked.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app