GAS PUMP PARKERS - Prickheads that Need to be Kicked in the NUTS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As many of you know, Cindy and I spend a LOT of time on the road and if there's one thing that just drives us crazy... well, aside from left lane vigilantes, is gas pump parkers. You know the ones, the prickheads that park their cars at a gas pump, at a crowded gas station, without pumping gas and just leave it there for half an hour while they shop for snacks or eat at the Subway inside the convenience store. Never mind that there are countless other vehicles who are in need of gas and waiting for a spot to open. Honestly, these jackholes need to be kicked in the nuts!

I took this shot soon after a spot FINALLY opened up. I kid you not, the other two cars were still sitting just as they were by the time I gassed up and left. Never mind that there was plenty of parking in the parking lot and never once did I see the owners came back to them. :naw:

20201226201403-ee3a46cc-me.jpg

:RANT OFF:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Tonopah?

And yeah, I hate those a-holes.

LOL - good eye and that's a tame gas station. With the exception of holiday weekend travelers, it's typically not too crowded there. Places like the Pilot at Kramer Junction suck donkey balls - ALL THE TIME!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I hate those people. Especially when they block the only diesel pump when I’m in my work truck. Really grinds my gears.

That really does suck and there are a lot of gas stations like that where there's only one pump that ALSO dispenses diesel.

jdofmemi

LOL - good eye and that's a tame gas station. With the exception of holiday weekend travelers, it's typically not too crowded there. Places like the Pilot at Kramer Junction suck donkey balls - ALL THE TIME!

It's funny that the Pilot at Kramer Jct., Or Four Corners as I've always known it, came to mind before I read this.

The other day as I traveled to Colorado, I pulled in and someone had a 40' coach blocking thr only two diesel pumps, and they were MIA.

I considered leaving a bolt under a tire for them, but in the spirit of Christmas I didn't.

Truck drivers do that shit to. They block the pump and either go inside and take a shower or take their rest break

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app
I can't even get my brain to wrap around this, but see it often enough, even just driving part time locally.

Yup I have gotten to the point that I don't want to drive trucks anymore because of what we refer to as the new breed of drivers now a days

Between the rules and the idiots, I wouldn't even consider going cross country.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I remember driving home from Death Valley one day and stopping there. It was like 10pm and took us at least a half hour to get gas. And there are like 25 pumps there!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dale72

Hooked
It's funny that the Pilot at Kramer Jct., Or Four Corners as I've always known it, came to mind before I read this.

The other day as I traveled to Colorado, I pulled in and someone had a 40' coach blocking thr only two diesel pumps, and they were MIA.

I considered leaving a bolt under a tire for them, but in the spirit of Christmas I didn't.

I can't even get my brain to wrap around this, but see it often enough, even just driving part time locally.

Between the rules and the idiots, I wouldn't even consider going cross country.
Pilot/FlyingJ and Loves it's really bad for this. TA and Petro is getting bad now but not like the others

It’s insanely bad here in Utah. Especially any of the gas stations along I-80 or I-15 north of the Ogden area where most of the gas stations are also truck stops. And for some damn reason, morons in regular passenger cars will pull into the fuel lanes for Semi trailers and then just leave their shit there. 🤦🏼*♂️

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah I can't stand this either. If I'm in my wife's car and its empty (which it always is if she's been driving it..hahs), I know I have time I'll run in and grab something real quick and 90% of the time its still pumping when I get back.
Yeah I never stop for gas there. Its a bit different now that the 58 is a freeway all the way through. There is a new Loves a few miles west of there which looks to be a better option.
Yeah I hate those people. Especially when they block the only diesel pump when I’m in my work truck. Really grinds my gears.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I make it a point to not use that pump unless its the last one available. It never fails though as soon as I begin pumping se wrap others open up and I'm standing there looking like a jerk to guy in the Superduty waiting on me.
Yup I have gotten to the point that I don't want to drive trucks anymore because of what we refer to as the new breed of drivers now a days

Damn entitled truckers. Never thought that would happen. Probably the same ones who use the number 1 lane to pass trucks in the 2 and 3 lanes going 1mph slower than they are.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I remember driving home from Death Valley one day and stopping there. It was like 10pm and took us at least a half hour to get gas. And there are like 25 pumps there!

It really is so stupid. On a Monday afternoon where there's only 2 cars there, I couldn't give a shit but when it's clearly packed and people are waiting, it's just fuckin rude to all hell to not give a shit about others.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It’s insanely bad here in Utah. Especially any of the gas stations along I-80 or I-15 north of the Ogden area where most of the gas stations are also truck stops. And for some damn reason, morons in regular passenger cars will pull into the fuel lanes for Semi trailers and then just leave their shit there. 🤦🏼*♂️

Yeah, I've seen it at a few gas stations along I-80 there. I've even seen where a gal was using the pump for shade and eating a sandwich. I literally had to ask her if she could park elsewhere so that I could pump gas. :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I can't stand this either. If I'm in my wife's car and its empty (which it always is if she's been driving it..hahs), I know I have time I'll run in and grab something real quick and 90% of the time its still pumping when I get back.

To be clear, I totally get that there are people who need to go in and pay the cashier or will pump while they shop or use the restroom. I am TOTALLY understanding of that. I am specifically frosted over fuckers who just park their shit at a pump and leave it there.

Oh, and glad to hear that the 58 is finally done through that section. :crazyeyes:

jesse3638

Hooked
To be clear, I totally get that there are people who need to go in and pay the cashier or will pump while they shop or use the restroom. I am TOTALLY understanding of that. I am specifically frosted over fuckers who just park their shit at a pump and leave it there.

Oh, and glad to hear that the 58 is finally done through that section. :crazyeyes:
Oh I understand what you meant. I get ticked off when people park and take their sweet ass time going in and shopping then pay and come out and pump their gas. Especially when its like $5 worth.

Yeah the 58 is nice. According to Google maps its only about 5 mins longer to get back to my house from Kramer. I'll take the extra 5 mins just for the safety factor. 395 is stupid from Kramer to Adelanto.

Top Bottom