Day I lost my JEEP

Was on my eay to work and got cut off. Flipped and slid across 3 lanes of high to hit barrier. She is gonner. Tub is twisted. Went to open tailgate and it wouldnt open. Had her for 6 years. Modified for 6 years little by little...to loose her in a flash. I hurts to see her like this 20210119_173055.jpg 20210119_180019.jpg 20210119_180349.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Sucks for sure, but you walked away. That’s all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Well eceryone is telling me to get a lawyer. My airbags didnt deploy. I'm at hospital with tron bicept. It doesnt hurt as much as look at my jeep wrecked. Its like I tell people, if it were stock would hurt, but 6 years of modifications...gone...

Plan is to see what lawyer says because airbags didnt deploy. Someine i know in law feild told me do not get rid of jeep. So I'm guessing they are going to go over it with fine tooth come to find out why airbags didnt deploy. Otherwise I was going to strip it of all modifications and get another. Have to see how it plays out

run2jeepn

Caught the Bug
Ouch, Glad your ok. I'm not sure if this is still true. but if the sensors for the Airbags didn't take any impact. They won't go off. I had a Friend who worked for Mitsubishi and bought a new Lancer EVO and he supped it up. He ended up wreaking it and flipping it end over end a few times going over 100mph. His Airbags didn't deploy either. He wasn't has lucky thou. The seat belt pretty much cut him in half and is in a wheel chair now. They investigated it and said the way it hit, it didn't hit any of the Airbag Sensors. But this was back in the early 2000s. He had a passenger in the car and she walked away with just a broken finger.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Glad you’re ok.

Airbags are only for certain types of crashes. They don’t just go off because you crashed. If they did under certain circumstances they could do more damage than help.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Sorry to see your Jeep end up like that.

I hope you have a full recovery.

As for the airbags, they are for a front end impact, not a rollover. I don't see where there was anything that looks like it should have deployed the airbags, but I'm no lawyer.

Top Bottom