Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: JEEP TECH : How to Install ATX Slab Bead Lock Wheels Video w/ Off Road Evolution

Perfect timing for me as always.

I could have saved myself some time by using an air ratchet and not going in a star pattern when torquing them down.

Good to know I should let the air out while rechecking the torque.

Thanks for making this video and posting it up.

So what was/is all the fuss about installing ATX Slabs. It is clearly demonstrated here that one person can do it in just over 8min per slab.

Great vid and agree would make a great series and hope more tips come out in the future.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Thanks, I just bought a set from EVO and this comes at a Great time!!!! I will be glad when the 4th of May gets here so I can try this out and get them on my Jeep!!!! Thanks Again!!!!

Great video, Mel makes it look so easy!
    Even though I drive my JEEP through the valley of the ROCKS, I fear no BREAKS, for WAYALIFE is with me; Your JEEP and Your WINCH, they comfort me.

great video for sure, if i can ever get myself a set ill be comming back to refrence this

Nice video! I would have saved some time if I only would have had this a couple of weeks ago! I didn't have an an air compressor with the ommpfh to pop the rear bead on so I used a little trick with starting fluid and lets say an elongated match! ... IMG950507.jpg

Re: JEEP TECH : How to Install ATX Slab Bead Lock Wheels Video w/ Off Road Evolution

Are bead locks street legal

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Work suck so let’s grind till the weekend. Then it’s dirt everyday till u got back to the grind

Fresh Catch
    Awesome idea for a video series. I look forward to more videos like this one, thanks WoL

JEEP TECH : How to Install ATX Slab Bead Lock Wheels Video w/ Off Road Evolution

Great new series! Now I have expert advice for when I get my bead locks! Can you do an Enforcer lift next 😃lol

👏

WAYALIFE APP 🍺
    The ANIMAL Build Thread

2012 JKUR 6 spd Manual; 5.13 gears; 4:1, CRUSH

Done so far: Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

JEEP TECH : How to Install ATX Slab Bead Lock Wheels Video w/ Off Road Evolution

8 minutes each x 5 tires =40 minutes labor When I pick these up today I'm going to have re-negotiate the labor charge LOL! Great to see everything that is involved in doing it the right way with safety procedures added. With my luck these days I'd blow a ring through the wall into my living room.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast