EVO 1 Testing

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday we headed out to Plaster City to help out Off Road Evolution with some hot weather testing on EVO 1. Temps were over 100 degrees so it was a perfect day for checking out EVO 1 for possible overheating issues. Mel put EVO 1 through the paces and it passed the test without any problems. :thumb:

Here are a few pics from the day:

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great photos as usual! Hope Mel didn't break anything :icon_crazy:

If you can believe it, not a thing. Not a leak or anything too. I think he has plans to improve the cooling of the transmission but that's about it.

MTG

Caught the Bug
If you can believe it, not a thing. Not a leak or anything too. I think he has plans to improve the cooling of the transmission but that's about it.

Only his pocket book was leaking to the CHP. ;)

Great photos, as always. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Doing some CHP testing...

21255_466183526795735_1573330237_n.jpg

320847_466184846795603_826979462_n.jpg

And I should note, he just got off with a front license plate fix-it ticket :crazyeyes:

TheDuff

I thought it was gonna be mudflaps for sure:rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Eddie, you should ask Mel to bring EVO1 along when you hot weather test Moby. Could it be an even fight?:yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Eddie, you should ask Mel to bring EVO1 along when you hot weather test Moby. Could it be an even fight?:yup:

I don't believe the LS motors have the same overheating issues as the hemi's and Eddie isn't entering moby in the ultra 4 races. I don't think. :thinking:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Chp,:eek: where did you take out EVO 1, was that out near the 247 slash x area.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom