Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jeep JK 2007-2011 Spark Plugs and Ignition Wires Write Up

I used this guide twice on my 09 Sahara. First at 73K and again at 115K. Great write up and thanks.

My idle started getting rough and then today I got a P3040 error and decided to change the plugs to see if that would fix it. As I grabbed the wire boot on #4 cylinder, it crumbled and basically failed. There is a good reason to change both of these at the same time. (for the record, I did replace my wires at 73K as well).

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is an awesome write up. I am kinda thinking once I get settled in I am going to do mine since I have around 150,000 on it!
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

*Update to required parts list
    -Beer
    -Tissues
    -Extensive four letter word vocabulary

Wish I had seen this write up sooner. Just did mine @ 165k and from the looks of it factory plugs and wires were still in service. Good riddance!

I was doing a brake job at the time and took advantage of being wheel-less on the passenger side. The fender came off as well and in need of new clips I now understand why people refer to it as the “Stealership”..... $78 for 2 fender clips and 5 of those Christmas trees. Poor gal told me I was getting “at-cost”. Purchased 2x the clips and trees at autozone for $4.

Denver, Colorado
    o|||||||o

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345