Thread: Meet and Greet

Hooked

Meet and Greet

On the 20th March I had the pleasure of meeting Eddie and Cindy from this forum and Project JK and Mel and his wife Lisa and the crew at Offroad evolution.
    I have to say, Eddie and Cindy told me by email that they lived very close to where I was staying in Anahiem, and when I looked it up they lived approximately 30 miles away, and to me in the traffic of California that is not close by, but they were to meet me, what legends. I have to thank them very much for the effort they have gone to to meet me, and to the crew at Offroad Evolution a big thankyou for allowing me to look around the workshop and allowing me to have a detailed look at the work they do on JKs. Believe me there is noting like the JKs I saw at the shop in Queensalnd Australia. I spent approximatley two nad a half hours at Offroad Evolution talking to Eddie, Cindy , Mel and the crew and they were all welcoming and enthusastic about meeting a JKer for across te other side of the world. And when all was said and done, and I had to get a cab home, Eddie an Cindy told me not to worry about the cab, and they gave me a ride home in Moby Dick, and I can tell you when 33s are concidered big where you come from,ridin high on 40s is a thrill and a half.
    So once again a big thankyou to Eddie, Cindy, Mel Lisa and the crew at Offroad Evolution, and I will return one day to go wheelin with you guys.

Thanks heaps
    Luke
    AKA Yeahright.
    Last edited by Yeahright; 04-08-2012 at 08:40 AM.

That is awesome I want to meet them so bad. You lucky. I want to meet Mel too and his wife

Hooked
    Mate, they are really nice people with a lot of experiance in JKs, Offroad Evolution is a sight to behold with about 10 JKs there with the smallest one on 35s and 37s as the average, it was awsome.

Yeahright

Thats cool what a great experience.

Hooked
    Not only did we have a great time but I met some really good people