Page 471 of 531 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481521 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 5307

Thread: Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

  1. #4701
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Westchester, NY
    Posts
    79

    Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

    Last edited by GreggNY; 05-16-2019 at 04:59 PM.

  2. #4702
    Been Around the Block jkbarnett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bishop Ca
    Posts
    439
    IMG_5035.jpg
    Having fun in my backyard


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #4703
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    31,461
    Quote Originally Posted by jkbarnett View Post
    IMG_5035.jpg
    Having fun in my backyard


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    You been up to Bridgeport lately? Curious how much snow is at bodie and dynamo pond areas.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  4. #4704
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    53,507
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    You been up to Bridgeport lately? Curious how much snow is at bodie and dynamo pond areas.
    LOL - Just drove past yesterday and they had a fresh blanket of snow.

  5. #4705
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    31,461
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL - Just drove past yesterday and they had a fresh blanket of snow.
    Wonder how long it will last. Wasn't sure when you guys were headed home.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  6. #4706
    Nothing but a Thing Snboarder113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,502
    To the mall! Damn I forgot how short garages are

    IMG_3155.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #4707
    Been Around the Block CapnMericaMyCopilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    292
    Not much, but I found this gem of a road a few miles from my house. Not bad for 30 miles from NYC in NJ. Split the course right in two. IMG_3485.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #4708
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    28,656
    Got some mountain time this morning.

    DSC02390.jpg

    DSC02387.jpg

    DSC02379.jpg


    Saw some sheep way out in the distance:

    DSC02373.JPG

    DSC02374.JPG

    A ranger was nice enough to pull some stuff out of his truck while we were watching the sheep.

    DSC02370.jpg

    WTF? :

    DSC02377.JPG



    Got to tour an old stone church:

    DSC02397.jpg

    DSC02396.jpg

    DSC02395.jpg

    DSC02398.jpg


    Then found a nice lake to stop for lunch. Finally some nice weather.

    DSC02391.jpg

    DSC02394.jpg
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  9. #4709
    Old Timer sipafz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Saukville, Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,565
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Got some mountain time this morning.

    DSC02390.jpg

    DSC02387.jpg

    DSC02379.jpg


    Saw some sheep way out in the distance:

    DSC02373.JPG

    DSC02374.JPG

    A ranger was nice enough to pull some stuff out of his truck while we were watching the sheep.

    DSC02370.jpg

    WTF? :

    DSC02377.JPG



    Got to tour an old stone church:

    DSC02397.jpg

    DSC02396.jpg

    DSC02395.jpg

    DSC02398.jpg


    Then found a nice lake to stop for lunch. Finally some nice weather.

    DSC02391.jpg

    DSC02394.jpg
    Nice pictures! What elevation was the snow at? So cool that the ranger stoped by and did a show and tell. I bet the kids enjoyed that!

  10. #4710
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    28,656
    Quote Originally Posted by sipafz View Post
    Nice pictures! What elevation was the snow at? So cool that the ranger stoped by and did a show and tell. I bet the kids enjoyed that!
    I think the deep snow was around 10k. They still had 20 feet on the road up top, so road wasn't fully open. Kids loved the sheep skull.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Page 471 of 531 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481521 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS