Page 600 of 600 FirstFirst ... 100500550590598599600
Results 5,991 to 5,998 of 5998

Thread: Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Its been several years since I've been up there. Did you see the chain bolted to the rocks? It was used fo tie off the ladder that went from the bottom to the top.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I did not see a chain or ladder. Either we missed it or it’s not there anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Quote Originally Posted by -AINOKEA- View Post
    I wasn’t Navy but I was in Marine aviation for 9 years... but it looks like an older version of an electric cart. Some older aircraft needed external electrical power to start the aircraft until the onboard generators came online. Electrical carts are still used to produce power for maintenance and testing without starting the motors... such as inside a hangar. I could be wrong but that’s what it looks like to me.

That’s exactly what it is, an APU or auxiliary power unit. You can see the cables that would plug into the aircraft laying in the cart. I worked at an airport and we just had a cart we towed around. Large aircraft typically have their own APU onboard but we’d routinely plug the cart in to different aircraft for various reasons. This version is way cooler!

A few of us headed to Cougar Buttes this past weekend for an overnighter and some wheeling.

https://youtu.be/519eMqKWAnk

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    A few of us headed to Cougar Buttes this past weekend for an overnighter and some wheeling.

Nice Greer. Good that you have access to trails year round without having to travel tooooo far. California does indeed have some positives!

Looks fun.. So close yet I’ve Never been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimebones View Post
    Nice Greer. Good that you have access to trails year round without having to travel tooooo far. California does indeed have some positives!
    Thanks Doug. You’d like these trails. California gets a bad rap, but I like it here.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Looks fun.. So close yet I’ve Never been there.
    You gotta check it out. Kind of a small place, but plenty to do in a couple of days. And beautiful scenery too.

Sorry I had to miss this one, looks fun.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 600 of 600 FirstFirst ... 100500550590598599600