Page 36 of 535 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Quote Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
    I know it well. I heard that 160 was closed yesterday due to a bunch of mud on the road, did you see anything from that?
    You could tell there had been mud on the road but it was all clear when I drove up on Monday

Sent from my HTCONE using WAYALIFE mobile app
    My ability to modify my Jeep is deciding where to add the desert pin striping

Knows a Thing or Two Desert Rose JK's Avatar
    Woodchute Wilderness area near Jerome, Arizona up Martin Canyon to find 'Smiley Rock'... We were sucessful, and had a great day of wheeling with JKULIFE from Las Vegas.
    DSC_0038.JPG
    DSC_0071.JPG
    DSC_0043.JPG

I am so glad we were able to get down to Jerome and Sedona this weekend. My family and I had such a good time and the scenery was incredible. Thank you for the pics and it was fun meeting you two. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378473256.437767.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378473281.118122.jpg

Knows a Thing or Two mikefishes's Avatar
    Banks of the Shenandoah river in VAImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378603927.798528.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mikefishes View Post
    Great pick. I'm over in Fredericksburg. Are there good spots to wheel out that way?

Banned
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378608251.799776.jpg

[ATTACH]48012[/ATTACH

One long drive later haha gotta throw up some wheelin pics later
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mikefishes View Post
    Now that looks relaxing. See you next week.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Fresh Catch
    Just moved to Halifax ns from the country and needed some dirt cause I was scared the jk would melt if I didn't use it soon so I went out to a local spot behind the Halifax airport and I looked on google maps to find the entrance and I just took the closest trail in.... Big mistake. I found myself with my jku hood deep in mud for about 100ft with a 10 foot rock ledge to crawl up on the other side. The drivers side good was under but the passenger side was just above so luckily she didn't hydro. I was suprised with how the stock jk on BFg all terrains handled it. Came out the other side without any view out of any windows cause she was covered in mud. Scared the crap out of me but I have to say that I love that jk!

Fresh Catch
    is this up at hatchers? or out towards sutton? looks like a sweet trail!
    dude...3rd gear... just give it hell... you'll totally be fine

Caught the Bug Jeepin_Jeepata13's Avatar

Short Trip

Had some fun with the boy this weekend up in the local mountains and a great place called Garden of the Gods. He is really enjoying wheeling with me, now I just need to hurry up and get the lift and tires so I can tackle some more trails!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I would also add that [Al Qaeda] was dumb."

Page 36 of 535 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast