2013 SEMA Project Doomsday Jeep JK Wrangler 4-Door

Ducky

Advertiser - Motech Representative
Looks like a rugged ridge XHD to me.....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app. -Swany

KPM171

Why are the "Wild Boar" style front grills getting so much show at SEMA? They look absolutely ridiculous. Anyone else see the Geico Caveman every time you look at a JK w/ this grill?
geico.jpg

ShadowBlade72

I love that RR XHD bumper! It's definitely going on my want list.

Also, it's obviously not the popular opinion, but I actually kinda dig the grill and headlight combo.

Anyone know who makes the grill? I've seen it before, but I can't remember which manufacturer makes it.

Atch

I love that RR XHD bumper! It's definitely going on my want list.

Also, it's obviously not the popular opinion, but I actually kinda dig the grill and headlight combo.

Anyone know who makes the grill? I've seen it before, but I can't remember which manufacturer makes it.

The grill is made by wild boar, $280.

Tree Frog

Doomsday

Out of all the Jeeps that Cindy and Eddie were so kind to photograph for us, by far this was my favorite.
The only thing I did not like was the word "Doomsday" on the front. Just seemed like a strange place for it.

It was interesting to read the build sheet on e-bay.
But dang 105 K ?

Current bid is over 56 and reserve is still not met.

Love the color, trip to find out it was a wrap. Kind of a Titanium grey. 3500 just for the wrap? I wonder if you can get one sprayed for that?

Out of all the Jeeps that Cindy and Eddie were so kind to photograph for us, by far this was my favorite.
The only thing I did not like was the word "Doomsday" on the front. Just seemed like a strange place for it.

It was interesting to read the build sheet on e-bay.
But dang 105 K ?

Current bid is over 56 and reserve is still not met.

Love the color, trip to find out it was a wrap. Kind of a Titanium grey. 3500 just for the wrap? I wonder if you can get one sprayed for that?

Yeah those wraps are expensive!! I was looking at a wrap called Brushed Steel which was awesome but the were asking for the same ($3500).

Top Bottom