New Years, a few beers, many cheers, here here...

MANUEL

20140104_093006-1.jpg

Last edited:

OC Paul

We should run this again on Saturday the 18th.

Putting a feeler out to see who wants to get out on the 18th.

My son goes back to school this Friday and he hadn't been out in the newly built Jeep yet so we ran Dishpan Springs today. After that we went to the start of John Bull via highway 38 and Poligue Canyon Road. I took a picture of the John Bull gatekeeper. Not much snow up there.

john bull trail gatekeeper 01-08-2014 002.jpg

CaliCrusher

Putting a feeler out to see who wants to get out on the 18th.

My son goes back to school this Friday and he hadn't been out in the newly built Jeep yet so we ran Dishpan Springs today. After that we went to the start of John Bull via highway 38 and Poligue Canyon Road. I took a picture of the John Bull gatekeeper. Not much snow up there.

View attachment 63715

Yeah, I'd love to go back. If you want to start a new thread you can add me to it.

Last edited:
So I would like to do a Big Bear run Saturday January 4th. I'm thinking John Bull and Dishpan Springs. I haven't run either trail myself so I would like to appeal to a veteran(s) to come along. I do have a friend with experience with Dishpan that may attend, but nothing definite.

I'm not the most organized when it comes to these things, I'm just some dude with a jeep. But I really love offroading and I like hanging out with Wayalifers.

If this sounds like something that at least handful of people are interested in then let's make it happen!

Here's my cell so communication will be easier. (I'll PM you)

I look forward to hooking up with you guys for a day of wheeling!

-Zach

Meet at Cedar Glen Auto Care at 9 am.

231 California 173
San Bernardino, CA 92321

Definite

1. CaliCrusher
2. MiniCrusher
3. Vettethret
4. Tweetie7123
5. UC Rubi
6. OC Paul
7. Manuel
8. Misheliryami
9. JRWid

Maybe

1. huggysjk

Hi Zach,

That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm new to the Jeep community, let me know when your planning on going out again. I'm game. I've only been our 4 times, so if you don't mind a newbee, I would love to learn some new trials.

I live in Orange, CA.

Ron

Top Bottom