New Years, a few beers, many cheers, here here...

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Wish I could join you guys..........I gotta get out there......I'm tired of seeing all the killer pictures of wheeling you guys get to do..........I have to admit it.......I'm jealous

~Woodrow~

im down please give me a text im not always on here 270 5777683

TheDuff

I have been planning to buy the Extreme Reverse-a-Bars, but I think is too wide. I like them though. You think that would work on all the train?
Thanks

If your looking for a step, there are much better sliders that will actually offer both a step and protection. Here are some examples: Lod, evo, poison spyder, ace (I prefer the first 2, but that's just me). Alternatively if u wanna save some $$$, you can pick up some used Rubicon rails cheap and a few companies make a weld on step, like poison spyder for instance. Like I'm going to always say (cause I just made it up) : do some research or make a repeat purchase! It kinda sorta rhymes.... :p

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

huggysjk

I may be in but if so I can meet you in Big bear. I will be at my cabin friday night if i get up there. Did John Bull in my TJ with 3" lift and 33"'s. with Genright rails. John Bull is tough the gatekeepers are what make it tough. They keep out all the stockers etc. there is also another section just past the first gatekeeper that is pretty sketchy as well. Holcomb creek is fun as well with 2 gatekeepers one at beginning and end make it fun. And a rock garden in the middle.

CaliCrusher

I may be in but if so I can meet you in Big bear. I will be at my cabin friday night if i get up there. Did John Bull in my TJ with 3" lift and 33"'s. with Genright rails. John Bull is tough the gatekeepers are what make it tough. They keep out all the stockers etc. there is also another section just past the first gatekeeper that is pretty sketchy as well. Holcomb creek is fun as well with 2 gatekeepers one at beginning and end make it fun. And a rock garden in the middle.

Cool, so would you want to meet up after we do Dishpan (since its in lake arrowhead)?

huggysjk

Yeah think i could do that. Have to dig out maps and see where you guys are going to be and meet on trail.

CaliCrusher

Yeah think i could do that. Have to dig out maps and see where you guys are going to be and meet on trail.

Ok, we'll make it happen. Like I said in the post, I haven't run either trail, so I don't know they ins and outs of getting from dishpan to John Bull. We still have a week and a half to sort it out.

jelliott076

Ok, we'll make it happen. Like I said in the post, I haven't run either trail, so I don't know they ins and outs of getting from dishpan to John Bull. We still have a week and a half to sort it out.

Sounds like a mission for Google, Trail Damage.com and the SoCal Trail Books! I'm still waiting on the word from my boss as to whether or not I'm traveling during that month. I definitely want to join you but don't want to say yes and back out.

UC rubi

Hey! You guys have room for one more? JB sounds fun, especially with a little snow (if it snows at all this season)

OC Paul

CaliCrusher I would like to tag along.... Looking forward to a fun day with everyone!! Thanks for putting this together!

This is the address I came up with that works in my phone nav system for Cedar Glen Auto Care ...231 ca-173 lake arrowhead Ca...????

Last edited:

CaliCrusher

CaliCrusher I would like to tag along.... Looking forward to a fun day with everyone!! Thanks for putting this together!

This is the address I came up with that works in my phone nav system for Cedar Glen Auto Care ...231 ca-173 lake arrowhead Ca...????

That's the place. See ya there!

Top Bottom