SoCal Suds-n-Grub : Monday, January 13th @ 6PM

SquareLJ

Screw it, I'm down. My Jeep has been getting neglected doing daily driver duty. Give me a reason to give it a wash tomorrow.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
I'll be there solo tonight. My wife is going shopping with her cousin from San Diego. When those two go shopping there is no time frame. They'll be back when the stores start turning off their lights. :crazyeyes:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I'll be off work around 4 in Carpinteria. 2 hours or so and 130ish miles later my girlfriend and I will see y'all as soon we can! We'll be bringing a bit of Mojave with us...sorry, home at 22:30 and up late by 06:00 for work this mornin, no time to clean her up.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389651710.249714.jpg

SquareLJ

Do you have time to come by and give mine a bath too? Mine is pretty dirty from the Kickoff Run yesterday and it will probly stay that way for tonight's s/g.

I got lazy and caught up with stuff so mine stays dirty too. Screw it. Haha

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you to everyone who came out tonight especially those of you who came out from far away locations!! Cindy and I had a great time with all of you and hope to do it again soon :thumb:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Just got home! Good time tonight. Y'all made it worth the drive down there for my first Suds an Grub! My better half an I thank you and especially our host for getting it set up!

Top Bottom