What was done to your rig this week?

Helwyr

Slept in, walked out and noticed her ass sagging to the left. Had to backup a bit to find...

EW4l8aD.jpg

The site I've been working has no parking lot to speak of, so is apparently loaded with glass, nails and screws. Found one. :rolleyes2:

Swapped spare tire to rear driver side.

Draconianwinter

Thanks! Can't wait to see your new mods!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Me too lol. Will be calling evo Tuesday to hopefully get a definite time on delivery of the sliders. Hoping they can tell me it will be by the 5th or sooner so i can set up an appointment to get things done. Could do the skins myself, but um yeah I am the last person who ever needs to given a drill when it is something that needs holes precisely drilled lol. And yes I know this for a fact as I was the one who drilled the holes for my side marker lights in my dv8 inner fenders. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeepbn

View attachment 261001
Finally took my hard top off for summer! It's been about over a year since I had it off. Soft top is going on now. I'm loving the hard top dolly I made it works great.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I love my hard top dolly! I was so proud of it... Then I realized I was more worried about the width of the top and not that height when I measured my door... Door was about an inch shorter than the top. But works well for moving it around inside or outside! Haha

16 JKU 6MT
Granite Crystal Metallic

Top Bottom