What was done to your rig this week?

Iamsamrogers

Finally finished up my tailgate table, pressure treated and bees waxed for use as a cutting board as well! IMG_5658.jpg IMG_5659.jpg IMG_5666.jpg

2009 JK sunset orange. 35's, Cage type roof rack, hard top, 12k winch, Tepui RTT, and other overpriced pieces of jeeps stuff

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug

JK07

ProRock 44 housing, Dynatrac rear diff cover, Synergy HD tie rod, EVO HD cross member, King HD rear upper springs installed this week. Sitting a little high in the rear, hopefully it will settle a bit. If not I will adjust it.
IMG_2063.jpg IMG_2061.jpg IMG_2059.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Finally got around to putting the rear EVO plush rides that have been sitting in my garage for several months on. IMG_0986.jpg IMG_0987.jpg .
Going to Drummond Island in a couple weeks to try them out, can't wait.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

kawimoto

IMG_1224.jpg IMG_1225.jpg IMG_1228.jpg IMG_1223.jpg IMG_1231.jpg
Painted my ruffstuff tie rod to match my aluminum drag link and painted up the old man emu steering stabilizer as its bright yellow color threw the whole look off. Also reinstalled the cargo net for some doors off summer cruising!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rgk401

20170603_153112.jpg 20170602_170022.jpg 20170602_170038.jpg 20170602_170105.jpg new to me rims and tires I got for free,grab handles,hood latches,jk wave sticker. My wayalife stickers came in today just haven't put them on yet

JimmyN81

Traded our red 2 door Sport for a white 4 door Rubicon on Wednesday. Installed Rock Krawler 2.5 X Factor kit and some Method wheels on it. Now I get to sit inside and watch it rain. Yay!!!! IMG_1001.jpg IMG_1008.jpg IMG_1023.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimmyN81

Looks good

Thank you sir. Rest of the week I've got swap my JCR bumpers and install all my switches and relay box for the lux lights, A pillar lights, and dash cam. I left my rock sliders on the old Jeep when I traded them in and ordered some new Crusader sliders today. This Jeep took 5 weeks to build and ship to me, wonder if JCR can top that. Lol. Worth the wait though. But I'm saving that stuff for next week.

rgk401

Thank you sir. Rest of the week I've got swap my JCR bumpers and install all my switches and relay box for the lux lights, A pillar lights, and dash cam. I left my rock sliders on the old Jeep when I traded them in and ordered some new Crusader sliders today. This Jeep took 5 weeks to build and ship to me, wonder if JCR can top that. Lol. Worth the wait though. But I'm saving that stuff for next week.

Yea I no i was trying to by them. Lol

Iamsamrogers

Finally got around to putting the rear EVO plush rides that have been sitting in my garage for several months on. View attachment 261777 View attachment 261778 .
Going to Drummond Island in a couple weeks to try them out, can't wait.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Me and my dad took a small overland trip up there, it's absolutely stunning, and a blast to wheel, I'm jealous, you'll have to post pictures

2009 JK sunset orange. 35's, Cage type roof rack, hard top, 12k winch, Tepui RTT, and other overpriced pieces of jeeps stuff

Top Bottom