What was done to your rig this week?

BaddestCross

Not a big deal, but I had a few minutes between projects this weekend and finally got a chance to install the Smittybilt tonneau cover on Fiona...

20170611_164333.jpg
20170611_174641.jpg
20170611_174654.jpg

I also got the Windjammer to go along with it, but haven't had the need to try it out yet.

I've also got a new Rancho 5000 steering stabilizer to install to replaced the stocker I demolished up in Big Bear, but haven't had the time yet. 😜

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Frydaddy

Heh, 60K mile maintenance. (WA580) Automatic Transmission filter/fluid change. Surprisingly more difficult than it had to be.

No drain plug. all the skids had to go. The damn exhaust cross pipe had to be tweaked out of the way too! Fluid drains wherever it wants to, especially all through the crossmember. Then when you think you have it out, theres still two quarts of fluid in the pan that you cant get out until its all over your chest! Oh, and refilling with a standard funnel is impossible cause the damn dipstick tube is sideways.

Sigh, at least its only once every 60K miles.

Rear brake pads, and fluid change of front and rear diffs, transfer case, and transmission. I would have taken a pic but I kept getting fluid on my hands. I should have ordered my Progrip brakes two weeks earlier. Now I have to use these generic pads for a bit until they arrive.

Top Bottom