wayoflife is an Evo whore & get free parts for bending over & taking it from behind

newtdog

Hello everyone. My name is Todd and I'm an EVO whore! I just wish I could afford more of their kick ass items. I'll tell you one thing, their customer service is great! Every time I've gone to the shop, they are extremely helpful. Mel is usually running around but he always takes time answer my questions even though he is extremely busy.

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

Landman

I hate that I wasted my time with their awesome bumper and stinger. Doesn't even get me better mpgs and I can't believe I wasted 4 hours installing new shocks with these crappy plush ride coils. Wtf.... I can't even feel the rocks anymore.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Think of yourself as a "whore intern" or a "whore in training" ;)

My rig is at ORE right now getting completely violated. If that means I'm an EVO whore, or intern whore, so be it. ;) Even if EVO stuff wasn't the best, I'd still buy from them just because Mel and Lisa are truly nice people. Proven worthy of my business and hard earned money on many fronts.

pastorwug

My rig is at ORE right now getting completely violated. If that means I'm an EVO whore, or intern whore, so be it. ;) Even if EVO stuff wasn't the best, I'd still buy from them just because Mel and Lisa are truly nice people. Proven worthy of my business and hard earned money on many fronts.

I'm sitting in their lobby right now in the Off Road Evolution _________, plenty of mighty nice JKs here, what color is yours?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

(edit: taking out word "Brothel")

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm sitting in their lobby right now in the Off Road Evolution _________, plenty of mighty nice JKs here, what color is yours?

And inserting it into the edit line with a blank above? :thinking:

His jeep is the pink one getting an enforcer installed along with a tire carrier.

And by pink I mean silver.

JAGS

Hooked

Ask for the red room. ;) Think my silver JK is in there. :yup:

Edit to include pic from ORE:

ENVY gets EVOd.jpg

And inserting it into the edit line with a blank above? :thinking:

His jeep is the pink one getting an enforcer installed along with a tire carrier.

And by pink I mean silver.

It is Silver with pink "accents"....just so you know. :cheesy::cheesy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom