wayoflife is an Evo whore & get free parts for bending over & taking it from behind

At least have manners enough not go into another man's house and take a crap in the middle of his house or insult him. So maybe the second generation monkey learned something from the first do not touch the banana or you will get shocked. You can even go as far as saying that I did not waist my money on things that one were crap and two I did not need.

JKDriver

Wow! Maybe these guys that have issues with Eddie and this forum should just fill this out and submit it for review...

1234312_10201011880279364_781046105_n.jpg

Last edited:

dis_dis

Banned
At least have manners enough not go into another man's house and take a crap in the middle of his house or insult him. So maybe the second generation monkey learned something from the first do not touch the banana or you will get shocked. You can even go as far as saying that I did not waist my money on things that one were crap and two I did not need.

Did the monkeys just beat you up? Your English is horrible. How do you "waist your money"? You have to teach me that trick (did the other monkeys show you?)

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
image.jpg
Douche Douche your 15 minutes of fame is coming to an end.......karma son.......expect it when you least expect it......when someone you don't know rolls up on you out of the blue and slaps the fuck out of you don't be shocked......acting like an ass catches up to you.....someone knows someone who knows someone who knows you.......small fucking world jackass.............karma son.......karma

~Woodrow~

Wells wise man once told
Me to want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills faster.

As for my Cranmer and English sucking, well I is a product of the public education system.

dis_dis

Banned
View attachment 81151
Douche Douche your 15 minutes of fame is coming to an end.......karma son.......expect it when you least expect it......when someone you don't know rolls up on you out of the blue and slaps the fuck out of you don't be shocked......acting like an ass catches up to you.....someone knows someone who knows someone who knows you.......small fucking world jackass.............karma son.......karma

~Woodrow~

Hey man, that's a good selfie, you have some talent

MTG

Caught the Bug

~Woodrow~

That can't be him as the person in the photo actually has balls. The only balls dis_dis has are the ones that slap him on his chin nightly.

pastorwug

I'm sure all his RC friends are quite proud of him as they look on this thread as "guests" of WAL.
He's today's hero, tomorrow he'll just be the RC Whore that became their puppet for a time.
No honor in that, and he'll realize it.
Perhaps his therapist will help him see that.

Take the red one next time!

Top Bottom