GraniteCrystal build thread

WJCO

Meme King
Colorado is very pro-America with gun laws for the most part. As far as the above mentioned issue of vehicles, you can legally carry a gun IN YOUR VEHICLE even when picking up your kids at school. Although it is federally illegal to have guns on any school property, your vehicle is considered YOUR personal property even if occupied on a school property. If you leave your vehicle unattended on the school property, however, the firearm must be in a locked container within the vehicle.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Kansas is the same way as Colorado... You can open or concealed carry without a concealed carry license. Although it's not necessarily a wise idea to open carry everywhere because it just draws extra attention to yourself... it is nice. However I will say getting a CCW or concealed carry license is still the way to go. Especially in States like Illinois because I grew up in a true tri-state area. I'm from Iowa originally and from my parents house I can be in Missouri and 30 seconds in Illinois in about a minute or two. Whenever I go back...having a CCW license enables me to drive into Illinois with a loaded firearm. Although as soon as I exit the vehicle the gun has to be locked in a box or container.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom