Best 4inch suspension lift for tj

BlackBandit

What would be the best 4 inch suspension lift. I dont care if it rides like a tank or not. Im looking for somthin in the 1-2000$ range. I want somthing tough and can last me and does shit properly. Thanks guys :)

WJCO

Meme King
I got a bunch of Crisco cans I'll sell you for $2000.00. They're about 4 inches tall.....If you really don't care about ride quality...... :idontknow:

P9090045.JPG

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
After being on this site for the better part of a year, and I've put off doing mods because I've decided I don't wantto go cheap. If the parts aren't quality, you just windup paying two, three or more times for stuff.

Edit: I'm not trying to say to Black Bandit to do anything, except the way he wants. But, I'm at the point where I'm willing to spend more to make it right the first time. I don't want a cheap lift or axles, etc.

Last edited:

Reboot

Rubicon Express makes an excellent lift. There is a guy on bcjeepclub selling a complete kit brand new for about $1600. That is an excellent deal. I don't know him but I will send him a link to your post. Here is a link to his post...http://www.bcjeepclub.ca/index.php?topic=44429.0
Moderators if this is not allowed please just delete the link.

Union414

Why do you want to lift it?

Currie or Savvy lift kit are bar none the quality you are looking for! Metalcloak for a bit less $$$? Currie Enterprises or Savvy will last forever if properly maintained! Both engineer based on racing background. Savvy 3" will allow 33" tires with no fender trimming, 4" will allow 35" tires with no trimming.

Last edited:

MC2003TJ

I run a Currie Ent. 4" full lift kit on my TJ. Springs, arms, Johnny Joints, anti-rock front and rear. A little squeaky but solid. No failures yet. 10 years old and still tight. Many Rubicon trips. Made in the USA!!

WJCO

Meme King

Currie or Savvy lift kit are bar none the quality you are looking for! Metalcloak for a bit less $$$? Currie Enterprises or Savvy will last forever if properly maintained! Both engineer based on racing background. Savvy 3" will allow 33" tires with no fender trimming, 4" will allow 35" tires with no trimming.

Welcome to WAL.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Welcome to Wayalife. Nice first post.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Well hell, if you say so and on the internet, it must be true.

BTW, welcome to WAYALIFE.

Top Bottom