Kudos to Quadratec!!!!

Just wanna bump this again for Quadratec! They warrantied my winch controller box even tho they only have a 1 year warranty on electrical products and my winch is almost 6 years old! Also I called at 11am yesterday and it was on my doorstep today when I got home just now!
View attachment 247250

Hope you didn't treat you 'winch electrical' like OverlanderJK did his!!!! :cheesy:

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Kudos to Quadratec

Kudos to Quadratec.

Made sure to order my new exhaust from them allowing ample time for installation this weekend, prior to upcoming trip. Sure enough, it arrived Thursday, with plenty of time to spare. It was also the wrong part.

Called Quadratec, told them. Let them know I needed to see what we could do to fix this and stay on schedule. They gave me zero grief. None. Apologized for the mistake. Being Friday morning, I had hoped for a Saturday overnight delivery but not really expected it. Who offers that kind of customer service these days?

Well, perhaps total time on the phone of 10 minutes, Jordan said it was taken care of, reconfirmed shipping address. No charge, they're overnighting a 30 lb box, for Saturday delivery ($$). Of course, no charge for return shipping either. Zero grief. Whole thing took 10 minutes to address. I hung up in low-grade shock, determined to tell folks.

They've always given me good service and their first-class approach to handling this problem is certainly worth evangelizing about :). We're happy to talk about poor service. Quadratec earned a positive mention.

AlStew

I started going back to quadratec and I don't know why I ever stopped... I just experienced a horrible customer relations from the former retailer sponsor. Never dealing with them again and recommend others go elsewhere, such as quadratec.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Quadratec has been excellent to me. Purchases have be smooth, shipping has been fast and on the rare occasion that I have a issue, customer service had been superior I highly recommend them.

Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Love qtech! In all the years I have been ordering parts they are the only one that hasn't lied to me about shipping times and has always price matched or beat the competitor

JAGS

Hooked
I just recently ordered a bunch of stuff from them, again. No issues. Shipped on time. Price matched with no qualms on my odyssey battery. It's why I go back.

Exodus 4x4

Glad y'all are having a good experiences. I'm not. Ordered some rugged ridge half doors and RR forgot to include the hinges. Not quadratecs fault but their customer service has been a joke and unfortunately they're the ones that I have to go through to get this resolved. 3 weeks into this and they still haven't moved on it. They aren't returning phone calls or emails.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Glad y'all are having a good experiences. I'm not. Ordered some rugged ridge half doors and RR forgot to include the hinges. Not quadratecs fault but their customer service has been a joke and unfortunately they're the ones that I have to go through to get this resolved. 3 weeks into this and they still haven't moved on it. They aren't returning phone calls or emails.

I had a similar experience with quadratec. They didn't answer phone calls and emails.

Maybe we can help? Send me a picture of what you need and I'll go to work for you!

JAGS

Hooked

I had a similar experience with quadratec. They didn't answer phone calls and emails.

Return a phone call??? I've never once called them during business hours that I didn't get a live person.

Are you sure you are calling the right number and asking for the right person??

I'm always perplexed by the "didn't return my call" line when discussing a business. I can't hardly think of when I didn't demand to get forward to a person, then forward to a manager. Me personally, I'd never leave a message. You never know who is at the end of a machine.

Nobody is perfect though. So even if there is an issue, I can't imagine getting better resolution than at QTEC. I've dealt with many 4x4 vendors too.

Good luck to you both. [emoji106]

Jack diddly

Weird. I've called quadratec twice but both times got an answer right away and they were super nice and helpful. One time my order was messed up and they threw in 2 free items when they shipped the right stuff. Weren't big items but they were like 75 bucks together. That was cool of them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Return a phone call??? I've never once called them during business hours that I didn't get a live person.

Are you sure you are calling the right number and asking for the right person??

I'm always perplexed by the "didn't return my call" line when discussing a business. I can't hardly think of when I didn't demand to get forward to a person, then forward to a manager. Me personally, I'd never leave a message. You never know who is at the end of a machine.

Nobody is perfect though. So even if there is an issue, I can't imagine getting better resolution than at QTEC. I've dealt with many 4x4 vendors too.

Good luck to you both. [emoji106]

When they say they're going to call back as soon as they know how to resolve the issue, but they never call back. That's what I consider "didn't return my call". They have also said they would email me as soon as they know how and when Omix Ada will handle this. I have not received a single email from them aside from the emails confirming my orders.

I've had 4 conversation with them on the phone in the last 3 weeks and every time I call I have to wait a minimum of 20 minutes o hold before someone picks up. I know they get a high volume of calls but when you're already pissed off because at them it doesn't help to sit on hold for 20 minutes. I'm sure most of the issue isn't their fault but to say they have the best customer service would be an exaggeration.

Top Bottom