Kudos to Quadratec!!!!

ttfhell

Technically they did. But I learned that it was actually viking that had replaced/swapped there lines out and there "thimble." QTEC gave me free return shipping and full refund on the line.

Yup. Definitely sounds like they suck and everyone should let them know 100 times. Lol.
With a career in sales I get a kick out of people that choose to buy focused on price then are surprised with the results. Rarely is the lowest price combined with the best service. Generally if a company has to have the lowest price it's because they lack somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Yup. Definitely sounds like they suck and everyone should let them know 100 times. Lol.
With a career in sales I get a kick out of people that choose to buy focused on price then are surprised with the results. Rarely is the lowest price combined with the best service. Generally if a company has to have the lowest price it's because they lack somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well said. Money (price) is always important, but it isn't always the most important.

WJCO

Meme King
We bought the JK at the same time I pulled the trigger on my axle swap. I ordered a ton of stuff for the axle and a ton of stuff for the JK. Great prices, great service, and a good 5 items were supposedly back-ordered and not in stock, and yet we still received them within 10 days. When we ordered the sliders, I called them on the phone and they told me that sometimes LOD stuff takes awhile to get and we still had it in less than a week. Quadratec has been awesome to us. And their catalog gives me a boner.

ChiliDawg

They have a warehouse in Sparks??? Why the hell didn't I know this? I would have been ordering from them all along. Bet I get my items same day [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Where's the best place to get a set of trucklites?

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

So many places sell them now including Napa Autoparts that I'm sure you could shop around, find the best price and have whoever you like to use price match it.

Regarding Quadratec, I've use them and still use them and have always had good services and parts shipped in an timely manner. I recently ordered a new winch plate for our CJ from them - no problems and the price was right.

benatc1

Hooked
I too have been happy with quadratec in the past, for those local to reno area I've always gotten things very fast too. they normally just have to send it to truckee and back to your house for whatever reason with the tax laws (or something like that) you will have to pay sales tax as well which depending on what your buying may not be a big deal. always great service tho.

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Edit: been awhile since I've ordered from them, maybe I didn't have sales tax, I can't remember exactly..

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just wanna bump this again for Quadratec! They warrantied my winch controller box even tho they only have a 1 year warranty on electrical products and my winch is almost 6 years old! Also I called at 11am yesterday and it was on my doorstep today when I got home just now!
IMG_7466.jpg

FuriousDz

awesome thread! Always have had a good experience with quadratec. I think I look through their catalog about 5-6 times when it comes in

Top Bottom