Wave from Carson City, NV

TRLJNKY

Figured Id introduce myself. Ive decided to graduate from lurker status lol. Anyway, glad to be a part of the group. Ive really enjoyed the posts and vids. Fairly new to the Jeep scene but needed a way to stay on the trails that has more than two wheels. Sick of the trips to the hospital. I just dont bounce like I use to I guess lol. I look forward to the wealth of knowledge you all have, the b.s. sessions, and maybe seeing some of you on the trails.
-Cav

TRLJNKY

Nice, a few of us Northern Nevadans on here. Prob seen some of you rolling around. I am pretty sure I saw the infamous Rubicat at Lowes a few weeks ago :) if anyone is planning on doing some mild local trails hit me up. Need to get this thing off the pavement

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
cav♤fighter;706275 said:
Nice, a few of us Northern Nevadans on here. Prob seen some of you rolling around. I am pretty sure I saw the infamous Rubicat at Lowes a few weeks ago :) if anyone is planning on doing some mild local trails hit me up. Need to get this thing off the pavement

Definitely need to get a run going and soon. Also, we typically do suds-n-grubs just to meet up with some of the folks around here and I hope you'll be able to join us for one of them too :beer:

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Definitely need to get a run going and soon. Also, we typically do suds-n-grubs just to meet up with some of the folks around here and I hope you'll be able to join us for one of them too :beer:

I plan on picking up RubySky on 6/3 after a bunch of work at ORE and so it would be nice for me at least to do a run shortly thereafter. I drop her off this Monday!!!

cav♤fighter;706695 said:
Ill keep watching for the posts. I saw I just missed the last suds-n-grub when I joined. Thx

Welcome to wayalife!! We look forward to meeting you at the next function.

Top Bottom