Unlimited Deuce reborn (Hemi, 60s, PS Armour, Etc)

WJCO

Meme King
That sucks. IIRC, TrailJK had something similar happened to hers. If so, maybe she can help with any future tips to keep it from happening again.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is why I need a trailer.

View attachment 242311

When it ripped off all the hydraulic fluid leaked. Drove it off the trails, but couldn't drive it home.

Sorry for not seeing this sooner. So you know, you don't need a trailer, you just needed to remove the ram and the hoses from your steering box and cap the ports. You would have been able to drive home just fine and with your Jeep's power steering. Don't have what it takes to cap off the steering box, you can always pinch off the hoses with vice grips and zip tie everything out of the way - same results. Trust me, I've done it before and drove almost 100 miles to get back home.

Mizippi

Latest fun:

IMG_5830.jpg

Basically a shim came off and wrecked a bunch of stuff including the ARB. Good thing it's under warranty.

Mizippi

Great trip to Hidden Falls (outside of Marble Falls, TX):

IMG_5946.jpg

IMG_5954.jpg

IMG_5969.jpg

IMG_6014.jpg

Didn't get too many good pics, but it was fun. Oh, the tow pig and trailer worked great. I took a couple of work calls on the way there and it was super relaxing for the wife (happy wife happy life).

IMG_6029.jpg

Mizippi

Was lucky enough to attend EVOs Jeep Xperience this past weekend:

IMG_6156.jpg

IMG_6157.JPG

IMG_6158.JPG

IMG_6159.JPG

IMG_6102.jpg

IMG_6103.jpg

IMG_6104.jpg

IMG_6105.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

For those who have not been to wolf caves or K2 its worth the drive if your ready to not afraid of a ding or two.

(More pics later)

FYI: I am going to 40s very very soon.

Top Bottom