Building Clutch's Battle Station

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Dishwashers are pretty easy, what are you painting it with?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Happy wife happy life.. dishwashers are not bad. What color you thinking?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hopefully I don't run into any silly issues.

I bought some self-etchihg primer, then I'm going to go with some satin black..I'm not sold on type of paint so if you have some good ideas, I'm all ears. I think I want it to have some gloss to it so it will look clean when it's, well, clean.

JKbrick

I recommend Rustoleum for painting of dishwashers, but really you should just buy it in black or white and run it that way for a while to see how you like it...

[emoji1063] eh?

I've heard people say that is why wedding dresses are white! It is funny how things can be read differently, lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Installed the Evo Vacuum pump relocation bracket and rotated the Swaybar motor up and out of the way. Still need to cut the frame rails and fit the bumper, then prime and paint. Goal is to have it done in 3-4 weeks. I'll be in Vegas and Grand Canyon soon so that will eat up some of my time.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Looks great! You driving your jeep out west?

Not for this trip. My wife has a work conference and neither of us have been to Nevada or Arizona. We have a big map that we are trying to fill up with cool pics from as many states as possible. Most of our trips are hiking or skiing related. But maybe sometime soon I can add a new state, Utah, with the jeep?

JKbrick

Not for this trip. My wife has a work conference and neither of us have been to Nevada or Arizona. We have a big map that we are trying to fill up with cool pics from as many states as possible. Most of our trips are hiking or skiing related. But maybe sometime soon I can add a new state, Utah, with the jeep?

That sounds like a cool map idea. May have to steal it!

Top Bottom