Building Clutch's Battle Station

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Well just got done with a day on the trail. I had a great time and have some nice new dents in my skids. Now I'm chomping at the bit to do more mods. I think a new front driveshaft is in my near future cause it was spitting grease, I'll need to inspect that soon to be sure.

Also my budget boost is not cutting it, wasn't getting the articulation I deserve!

So new driveshaft, longer springs and shocks, and probably an evo tire carrier, cause I'm tired of my spare taking up all my cargo space on the 2 door (when I go off road, it worries me that it bounces around on the stock tire carrier so I throw it in the back instead). I'm probably being over paranoid about it though. I don't have many pics unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Well just got done with a day on the trail. I had a great time and have some nice new dents in my skids. Now I'm chomping at the bit to do more mods. I think a new front driveshaft is in my near future cause it was spitting grease, I'll need to inspect that soon to be sure.

Also my budget boost is not cutting it, wasn't getting the articulation I deserve!

So new driveshaft, longer springs and shocks, and probably an evo tire carrier, cause I'm tired of my spare taking up all my cargo space on the 2 door (when I go off road, it worries me that it bounces around on the stock tire carrier so I throw it in the back instead). I'm probably being over paranoid about it though. I don't have many pics unfortunately.

No trail pics?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I noticed some grease on my drivers side UCA and I think it was coming from my driveshaft. The boot looks fine but I'm guessing it was coming from the u- joint by the diff. Does this amount of grease look normal?

Top Bottom