Building Clutch's Battle Station

WJCO

Meme King
I would clean it with brakeclean and recheck. I'm not really seeing anything in the photos.

JKbrick

Hmmm.... what could it be?
I ordered some EVO Rockstars today, very excited about it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Do you have replacement brake lines yet? With my fox shocks and rockstars the axle droops so much my lines get tight and if I unbolt them from the frame my coils will fall out at full droop. Thinking about getting stock length rear fox shocks. They are very nice upgrade for sure, I love everything I have from EVO

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Do you have replacement brake lines yet? With my fox shocks and rockstars the axle droops so much my lines get tight and if I unbolt them from the frame my coils will fall out at full droop. Thinking about getting stock length rear fox shocks. They are very nice upgrade for sure, I love everything I have from EVO

I do have the brake lines, still trying to find some time to install them though. I will also return that mopar fluid I got and get a much bigger bottle for a lot cheaper and flush the whole system. As far as Rockstars go take a look at this, if I do have a problem with coils unseating I will just use the spring retainers.
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/47288-Spring-retainers

JKbrick

I do have the brake lines, still trying to find some time to install them though. I will also return that mopar fluid I got and get a much bigger bottle for a lot cheaper and flush the whole system. As far as Rockstars go take a look at this, if I do have a problem with coils unseating I will just use the spring retainers.
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/47288-Spring-retainers

I'll check the link, I also have lines but I usually wrench at night when my wife goes to work and daughter goes to bed and it's not a 1 man job that I can figure out

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I'll check the link, I also have lines but I usually wrench at night when my wife goes to work and daughter goes to bed and it's not a 1 man job that I can figure out

Yea I know it's not. I am trying to recruit my dad to help me out with this, he's visiting form overseas. Just need to find some god damn time lol. I ve been working Saturdays lately.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Haha, I love the traffic! All good guesses on what I bought, but I'll just leave you guys in suspense. The Rockstars are sweet, and Brick, I was planning on getting stock size rear shocks when I do finally add a real lift so I'm happy that you confirmed my thought.

JKbrick

Haha, I love the traffic! All good guesses on what I bought, but I'll just leave you guys in suspense. The Rockstars are sweet, and Brick, I was planning on getting stock size rear shocks when I do finally add a real lift so I'm happy that you confirmed my thought.

Maybe cool means an arb fridge? I'll change my shocks and report what works better

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug

Maybe cool means an arb fridge? I'll change my shocks and report what works better

One of these maybe [emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]
https://youtu.be/eIXLBl9Pf3Q

Top Bottom