VIDEO : DOWNWARD DOG - For all you Dog Lovers

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, so there's a new show coming to ABC on May 17th and it's one based on the following clips that have been played on the internet. If you own a dog or are a dog lover, you're gonna love these shorts. Of course, it doesn't hurt that his owner drives a Jeep! Check it out...

:cool:

Brute

Hooked
I showed these shorts to my wife...the last one made her cry. We have two shih tzu's (I refer to them as shit zoo's), one of which is entering the twilight of his life...they both enjoy the early morning drive in the Jeep to Starbucks...in fact, I think their life revolves around this drive; my local Starbucks stocks doggie treats for them when they show up...they act like rock stars.

We will be watching...

Trail Bud

Hooked
Okay, so there's a new show coming to ABC on May 17th and it's one based on the following clips that have been played on the internet. If you own a dog or are a dog lover, you're gonna love these shorts. Of course, it doesn't hurt that his owner drives a Jeep! Check it out...

:cool:

That looks great!
Thanks for letting me know!

Battle Born JK

And yes we are very blessed to have a mans best friend well to me thats what my dogs are my best friends and I cant wait to watch this series

aermid

Without prompting both dogs jumped into bed when we got to the "special time" part. Looks like a good show

--Erin

Deathmask

Thank you for posting that. I watched it with my wife last night and she just melted. Today we're going to a few rescue places to look for a pup to bring home :)

Labricon

Caught the Bug
We will be watching for sure. When I showed my wife she started crying way before I predicted she would. Hurts when they go but totally worth it for the time they are here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom