Front end popping noise.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Creaking seemed to be the trackbar on the synergy mount. Popping was my driver side front wheel being a little loose. Noticed it when I just put in the abs mounts on the ball joints.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Creaking on aftermarket track bar joints is pretty common. It's a big part of why I still run factory track bars on both my JK's. Loose wheel as in you had loose nuts? Good thing you caught that!

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
You should probably take that wheel off and look at the holes from the backside to make sure they aren't wallowed out. If so you need a new wheel. Potentially new studs too if they are messed up / stripped, etc

I did. And had the tire shop look at them today when they did a rotation. Said it looked good. IMG_2343.jpg
Good wheel
IMG_2344.jpg
The one that was on the driver side. Looks bigger only cause the wheel was sitting on the lugs.

WJCO

Meme King
The picture above was just one off the web, however, I probably see about 5-10 per year like that. Everyone like that is from loose lugs. Glad I do my own tire rotations. It's amazing the amount of these claims that come from supposed reputable shops that do the work.

Top Bottom