Cocktail Hour

MTG

Caught the Bug
Ha, thought that's what you called it the last time I posted it?? Whatever. Arnold Palmer with some American honey then. Still good. [emoji484]

If it’s ice tea and American honey. That’s what Sharkey named jeep tea.

John Daly is ice tea, lemonade and vodka. Or lemonade with sweet tea flavored vodka.

Or so I’ve heard. Not much of a drinker myself. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
If it’s ice tea and American honey. That’s what Sharkey named jeep tea.

John Daly is ice tea, lemonade and vodka. Or lemonade with sweet tea flavored vodka.

Or so I’ve heard. Not much of a drinker myself. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was off. Sounds like we need a new name though. [emoji6]

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
😝 Cranberry juice tastes better.

Kidney stones suck. Been through that twice... Never again. 😨

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
Been drinking that as well! I can tell whenever they're moving around so I start downing stuff like this. Going to start doing it as a preventative maintenance... It's supposed to work.

Yes they do suck 😵 I'm not sure how many stones I've passed and had removed total...but I've already had 4 surgeries in the past 4-5 five years. They are no bueno.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Been drinking that as well! I can tell whenever they're moving around so I start downing stuff like this. Going to start doing it as a preventative maintenance... It's supposed to work.

Yes they do suck 😵 I'm not sure how many stones I've passed and had removed total...but I've already had 4 surgeries in the past 4-5 five years. They are no bueno.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app
If you can find it, get pure cranberry juice. THAT tastes like shit, but it has a lot more of the stuff you need to help you out. I found some at Trader Joe's. Super sour, but I suppose you can cut it with water if you can't take it.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug

JAGS

Hooked
My take on a planters punch with some new kick ass rum. Dangerously easy to drink. Fresh squeezed juices, bitters, rum, agave. No grenadine.

This rum is very good and its bourbon/Zin undertones bring a unique taste.

IMG_4441.jpg

IMG_4392.jpg

Top Bottom