Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

bigcale

Caught the Bug
I'm tentatively planning on wheeling the 30th though at this point. Let me see who's interested and we'll pick a place. Just don't hate me if I have to cancel because of continued issues getting my Jeep back together. If that does happen, maybe I'll ride along this time instead just to get out!

I need to get out there too. Don't mind if you have to cancel as long as you don't hate us for going wheeling without you.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I need to get out there too. Don't mind if you have to cancel as long as you don't hate us for going wheeling without you.

Well the johnny joint was cracked and needed to be replaced which was unforseen, so waiting on the part from EVO or Curry but still hoping for next weekend. Will update you later this coming week once I know when I'll get the Jeep back. Still have to put on a front bumper before I can go out.

Slimebones

Well the johnny joint was cracked and needed to be replaced which was unforseen, so waiting on the part from EVO or Curry but still hoping for next weekend. Will update you later this coming week once I know when I'll get the Jeep back. Still have to put on a front bumper before I can go out.

I don't live too far from you. Let me know if I can help. Red Cone is calling.

Last edited:

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I don't live too far from you. Let me know if I can help. Red Cone is calling.

Yeah, I will. It's currently sitting over at edge automotive waiting on a new johnny joint and I have to be in Austin until Thur, so they should have it done (already fixed the axle) by the time I get home. I'm just hoping Warn FINALLY gets me the replacement drum for the winch. Still undecided on what to do about LOD, but I will have to put something on in order to wheel. I could always throw the stock bumper on I suppose if I had to sans the winch.

Kyle7R

C-Gussets on.

4" Enforcer all piled up at my place.

37" Coopers on their way.

Regear appointment scheduled.

Any of y'all want to help out on an install? 😁

I've got a garage at my complex, but it's tight quarters...could probably be done but also open to bringing the brews and pizza elsewhere 😎

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

anviljk

C-Gussets on.

4" Enforcer all piled up at my place.

37" Coopers on their way.

Regear appointment scheduled.

Any of y'all want to help out on an install? ��

I've got a garage at my complex, but it's tight quarters...could probably be done but also open to bringing the brews and pizza elsewhere ��

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

If I was feeling better. I could always be the supervisor.��

I just found out that the custom orders for 2018 JL's will close soon. I really don't want the BSG tech or probable price increase, so it looks like I'm going to be placing my order a few months sooner than I originally planned.... but hey, it sure will be nice to have a Jeep to wheel again

Sent from my SM-G892U using WAYALIFE mobile app

boardsurfer

I just found out that the custom orders for 2018 JL's will close soon. I really don't want the BSG tech or probable price increase, so it looks like I'm going to be placing my order a few months sooner than I originally planned.... but hey, it sure will be nice to have a Jeep to wheel again

Sweet! cant wait to see it!

WJCO

Meme King

Congrats. What color are you thinking?

denver98

IMG_7893.JPG Hey! I’ve made a few upgrades to the Jeep over the last couple of months. :) The wife and I are headed to Ouray this weekend (actually until Tuesday). If anyone is going to be down in that part of the state let’s meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats! Can't wait to see it. Which motor?
I ended up sticking with the v6. I don't, personally, want to take a chance with the belt starter generator and the extra 48volt battery. It's just more electronics to fry on the trail.... and the lithium batteries have already been responsible for torching a bunch of JL's in Jeeps own storage yard.

WJCO suggested we set up a trail run up around Estes Park to properly break in my new Jeep when she gets here (and to go find funny tshirts at some shops up there 🙃😜). Based on what I'm seeing online, it should either be late August or September. Can't wait to get her dirty.

WJCO

Meme King
WJCO suggested we set up a trail run up around Estes Park to properly break in my new Jeep when she gets here (and to go find funny tshirts at some shops up there 🙃😜). Based on what I'm seeing online, it should either be late August or September. Can't wait to get her dirty.

Here's a run we did last fall. Easy trails with good views. Very close to that area:

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...-run-Pole-Hill?p=959212&viewfull=1#post959212

Top Bottom