Badlands Indiana February 16th

Rst8rox

So bummed we missed out... looks like a hell of a good time!!! I hope we can make the next one the Badlands is definitely on our list of places to go! We did end up making it out to Twisted Trails so it wasn’t all bad.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
He has the rig to walk that climb. I was hoping to convince him on that one. Of he would have made that there's a lot of them there he'd be hitting.

I hope I didn't scare him away from listening to my spot

Lol, you didn’t scare me away. I will be back and I will get it next time. Looking back I wish I would have just pushed it harder, I was so close... I definitely appreciate you pushing me on that one.

metalic

You made Trainwreck a little uncomfortable

Lol, you didn’t scare me away. I will be back and I will get it next time. Looking back I wish I would have just pushed it harder, I was so close... I definitely appreciate you pushing me on that one.

Perfect
I was hoping I wasn't pushing you too hard just knew you could walk that. I remember when my buddies pushed me what I thought was way beyond what my Jeep was capable of but all it did was make me build it more. I know now itll go any place I'm Comfortable to take it.

Thanks for coming out everyone, it was an absolute blast!

Metalic, thanks for leading the group and spotting for everyone, you defiantly helped everyone that day.

Sounds like we need to plan a SMORR trip!

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Thanks for coming out everyone, it was an absolute blast!

Metalic, thanks for leading the group and spotting for everyone, you defiantly helped everyone that day.

Sounds like we need to plan a SMORR trip!

Trip to SMORR sounds good!

I’m down for a trip to SMORR does April or May work?

Meanwhile how about a quick trip to Moonlight next month on the 9th or 16th?

wibornz

Looks like you guys had a great time. I would have joined you guys if I was not already committed to going to Vegas.

Top Bottom