Badlands Indiana February 16th

metalic

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Great, we’re are you staying at?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We may find a place also. It's a lil over 2 for us and the time change.

Cool
It's always my wife, 13 yr old, the dog with me.

My group is staying over in West Lafayette, but I thinks that’s on the opposite side of the badlands from we’re you are coming from.

Not sure where I’m staying yet. I was thinking Danville, but West Lafayette isn’t too much farther. At least I would be in the right time zone. If you all are getting in early enough and want to get some dinner, I’ll stay wherever.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Not sure where I’m staying yet. I was thinking Danville, but West Lafayette isn’t too much farther. At least I would be in the right time zone. If you all are getting in early enough and want to get some dinner, I’ll stay wherever.

Wish we could.

We won’t be in until 9-10. It’s a 5.5 hour drive for us and won’t be leaving until schools out.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Well I don’t really want to but I’m gonna back out on this one. Having to be back in Fort Wayne and ready for something at church at 6:00 is going to end up being too much. Sucks because I really need to get out and play.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I hate to cancel one day before but, I have to work tomorrow. I really thought I can have this Saturday off but unfortunately I have to be on site. Sorry guys, I’ll make the next one hopefully.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Well I don’t really want to but I’m gonna back out on this one. Having to be back in Fort Wayne and ready for something at church at 6:00 is going to end up being too much. Sucks because I really need to get out and play.

I hate to cancel one day before but, I have to work tomorrow. I really thought I can have this Saturday off but unfortunately I have to be on site. Sorry guys, I’ll make the next one hopefully.

Darn... see you guys next time.

Top Bottom