The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

Abntroop

So being in Montana and not having a garage or a driveway, simple tasks such as my weekly vacuuming gets put off longer and longer during the winter... (I haven’t vacuumed in a couple months) having 4 dogs and 2 of which being huskies, hair gets everywhere! These pictures are after I vacuumed [emoji51] View attachment 320985 View attachment 320986
So my question is, does anyone have a special trick to get the hair out of the carpets lol if not I’ll just vacuum longer [emoji23]

We use the same brush you use to brush your dogs

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Got a little on the stick side trying to back into my driveway today [emoji23] Image1551232393.267815.jpg Image1551232433.644533.jpg had to do a little shoveling... we have gotten a ton of snow the past couple days, I had to winch my buddy out after work since we got so much snow since he pulled in this morning.

jdofmemi

Stuck in your own driveway is a tough one to admit to.

Looks like a good storm you had.

I seen your drywall post, hope the new job is going well

Jsouder53

Hooked
Stuck in your own driveway is a tough one to admit to.

Looks like a good storm you had.

I seen your drywall post, hope the new job is going well

I should’ve kept up my momentum when I started backing down my driveway [emoji23] I stopped to readjust my line lol

The job is going great! It’s whipping me back into shape that’s for sure [emoji23] running drywall a good distance had me out of breath today.

Wow... seems like 40’s are a necessity there.

Hahaha oh how I would love 40s

Jsouder53

Hooked
Going to be starting my savings for my axles! My new job is paying great even tho it has been “slow” this week. Image1551560128.655752.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
That's the setup I'm running. I know it's not as good as a full float but I think it's a pretty solid for the trails we have out here.

I thought so! I like the fact that I wouldn’t need to get new wheels and it’s basically bolt in ready. Also, everything is included like axle shafts, lockers, gears and I’ll probably go with the pro grips while I’m at it.

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
I thought so! I like the fact that I wouldn’t need to get new wheels and it’s basically bolt in ready. Also, everything is included like axle shafts, lockers, gears and I’ll probably go with the pro grips while I’m at it.

I love my pro grips, just be sure to check the back spacing on your wheels now. It gets pretty tight

Jsouder53

Hooked
I guess -26 is the temperature that finally makes my battery crap out... both my truck and Jeep won’t start this morning, I was going to try and jump my Jeep and was SOL

Top Bottom