The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
They were cold when we opened the box, but we got them setup now with a heat lamp.... we need them a little bigger before I’ll throw the mashed potatoes in there lol

Get ready for some eggs. We had six chickens a couple years ago and we couldn't give them away!

Jsouder53

Hooked
Get ready for some eggs. We had six chickens a couple years ago and we couldn't give them away!

We can’t wait for those eggs! But yes we will probably be trying to get rid of plenty [emoji23]

*you can have as many as you’d like lol

Last edited:

Jsouder53

Hooked
So I’m looking to sell my hard top, and I’m wondering what people typically sell them for... I’m thinking $800, is that fair?

benatc1

Hooked
So I’m looking to sell my hard top, and I’m wondering what people typically sell them for... I’m thinking $800, is that fair?
I sold my non-color match 2 door one last summer for 700, 2 hours after I put it on craigslist, depending on the market around you'd I'd say that's more than fair.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

I just got $800 for my daughters today and it had little bubbles in the paint or I may have asked for more
I was going to post a pic but I did the update and can’t figure it out yet

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
I just got $800 for my daughters today and it had little bubbles in the paint or I may have asked for more
I was going to post a pic but I did the update and can’t figure it out yet

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome thanks! Just posted it for $900 on CL, we will see what happens. How long did it take you to sell it?

Top Bottom