The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

Brute

Hooked
spam musubi.png

Brah...no can beat da spam musubi...only thing you can eat with one hand while driving a boat at 30 knots...

Jsouder53

Hooked
Not much going on here, been super busy lately with work and projects around the house. Finally got my spyder web shade reinstalled! Also hopefully going to hit the trail next weekend [emoji106]

Jsouder53

Hooked
Finally put on my WAYALIFE banner today just before it started to rain. As I was about to put it on, some wind came through and threw me off. So now my E is a little messed up [emoji849] IMG_3871.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
I could move out there tomorrow, such beautiful country! Looks like a perfect day for a run!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Jsouder53

Hooked
Looks like a great time! Beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It was a great time! Finally was able to take my parents on the trail! They loved it and it was their first time

I could move out there tomorrow, such beautiful country! Looks like a perfect day for a run!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

It really is beautiful country, we could see 5 different mountain ranges from this trail. It’s been a rainy couple weeks off and on but today was amazing

Looks like a great time. Love that truck!

It was an amazing time today! Couldn’t have been better! My wife is finally sold on the truck, she wasn’t too fond of it from pictures and video... in person she loves it and wants me to trade in the old f250 [emoji23]

Jsouder53

Hooked
We had a great time! Had to do wash about 3 times to get clean. Loom forward to next weekend !

Hahahaha I spent quite a bit of time at the car wash, mud coming from every crevice. I’ll be fixing the bump stop tomorrow prepping for next weekend

WJCO

Meme King
We had a great time! Had to do wash about 3 times to get clean. Loom forward to next weekend !

Pros/cons to the ARB fridge in the back? We have the same fridge and are already trying to decide how to handle it with the JT. We were hoping to be able to fit it under the tonneau cover which we now know isn't going to work.

Top Bottom