Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

Coop

Caught the Bug
Red Knight15; Tow rig camper starting to look better. Windrock will be the first tow[/QUOTE said:
Man, that is a great looking rig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Hopefully I can get my issues fixed in time. Been getting Christmas tree of lights and random codes. Just started tonight. Got home and now dead but battery checks ok. Hour later started fine. Let it run and 15 minutes later acted up again and won’t start once again.

JKbrick

Hopefully I can get my issues fixed in time. Been getting Christmas tree of lights and random codes. Just started tonight. Got home and now dead but battery checks ok. Hour later started fine. Let it run and 15 minutes later acted up again and won’t start once again.

Hey dude, I hope your TIPM isn’t bad, I think mine is but can’t find a definite yes that’s it moment. Thank God it never skipped a beat on vacation

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Hey dude, I hope your TIPM isn’t bad, I think mine is but can’t find a definite yes that’s it moment. Thank God it never skipped a beat on vacation

I’m hoping it’s as easy as a bad battery cell. We shall see. Handing off to dealer. Still has warranty so let it be their problem.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’m hoping it’s as easy as a bad battery cell. We shall see. Handing off to dealer. Still has warranty so let it be their problem.

Always happens right before a run. Hope it’s as simple as the battery

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

longarmwj

Well the driveshaft shop near me apparently closed down. Shows you how long it’s been since I’ve bought a driveshaft lol.

Now I gotta talk to a couple of local shops and see if they can get me one. Fun stuff.

Top Bottom