Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

bmkrinne

I just hope I don’t break something at windrock and not be able to get home.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Changed out my diff oil with the Lucas brand, didn't see any royal purple. Tested it last night and lockers didn't have any issues. It was pretty gunky back there. Noticed my front driveshafts cv boot blew and it's making a noise. I won't have the funds to replace in the next week so I'm hoping it will last one more trip.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

longarmwj

Changed out my diff oil with the Lucas brand, didn't see any royal purple. Tested it last night and lockers didn't have any issues. It was pretty gunky back there. Noticed my front driveshafts cv boot blew and it's making a noise. I won't have the funds to replace in the next week so I'm hoping it will last one more trip.

I can bring my stock one just incase. It was making a very very faint noise when in low but if you happen to grenade one, it would get ya home

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked

Just don't get a Tom Woods one when it's time to replace...

jorgelrod

Hooked
I’m ordering from Carolina Driveline

What time you heading up towards Tennessee? I plan to leave Florida around 8AM at the latest on Thursday. Google Maps says 8 hours and some change but I'm factoring around 12. My wife can't be cooped up that long in a car, she's gonna want to hit a rest stop or two, plus lunch, plus refuels, etc...

longarmwj

What time you heading up towards Tennessee? I plan to leave Florida around 8AM at the latest on Thursday. Google Maps says 8 hours and some change but I'm factoring around 12. My wife can't be cooped up that long in a car, she's gonna want to hit a rest stop or two, plus lunch, plus refuels, etc...

Honestly not sure. It’s only 3.5 hours from my house so I may try to leave around 10 or so

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys. Keep you posted

So 42 stored codes that all have to do with lack of communication and they don’t have a clue because none are active. Every code says lack of communication but they won’t even touch it until one is active. I want to strangle someone over there.

wjtstudios

Hooked
So 42 stored codes that all have to do with lack of communication and they don’t have a clue because none are active. Every code says lack of communication but they won’t even touch it until one is active. I want to strangle someone over there.

That’s insane. Sorry man

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Coop

Caught the Bug
Hopefully it goes full on hay wire again and they figure it out or this could be a really precarious trip.

Know the pain well. Wonder if you just cleared them and see what comes back. I basically did that before driving to Moab this summer. Only one came back and I fixed that. Man, 42 codes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JKbrick

That’s how I feel about mine. When it starts and acts fine I’m like “ I love this thing” then I start it and the dash is dead and the wipers won’t shut off and I’m like “ you fucking piece of shit”

Weebz

Caught the Bug
That’s how I feel about mine. When it starts and acts fine I’m like “ I love this thing” then I start it and the dash is dead and the wipers won’t shut off and I’m like “ you fucking piece of shit”

Except mine won’t start when it does it. If starter I wouldn’t care so much. Lol

Top Bottom